Pokemon Survivors Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRAINING C-C-C-COMBO [LVL 2x]

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

TRAINING C-C-C-COMBO [LVL 2x] - Page 3 Empty Re: TRAINING C-C-C-COMBO [LVL 2x]

Post by Rose Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:17 am

"Oh, okay!" Willow chirped and waddled over to the rock. Pushing the rock with all the strength she had left, Willow stumbled slightly. "Woah, im tired too" She stopped for a few more seconds before grabbing a couple of the blue oran berries. Waddling back to Roxy, she gave the berry to her, and quickly ate her with vigor.

OOC: Too tired and lazy. No color, barely derp meh
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Female Posts : 55
PostPoints : 18735

Back to top Go down

TRAINING C-C-C-COMBO [LVL 2x] - Page 3 Empty Re: TRAINING C-C-C-COMBO [LVL 2x]

Post by Stormi Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:13 pm

"Thanks...Yeah I'm beat." Roxy agreed and gently began to nibble at the berry, before taking hungry, quick bites at it a moment later. It felt good to have her energy returned to her, but they would also need a bit of rest. There was only so much an oran berry could do.
Roxy laid her head on her paws with a sigh once she finished the berry. Her golden-brown eyes glanced to the side at Willow, and she tipped her head so her words wouldn't be muffled over her paws. "Feel free to rest here for a while, as long as your parents don't worry." She offered with a small, friendly smile. She owed it to her friend after Willow helped her defend the cave.

--------------

Blaze huffed, looking at Li uncertainly. "There's no water or rawst berries nearby that I know of. We might end up looking around a while, and I'm sure that both of us are pretty tired. I sure am..." He added with a short sigh. Despite his own words, he flicked his gaze around as he examined the area, not seeing any water or berries directly in sight. Then again, the ledge they were on wasn't that big, and there were only two tunnels attached to it. One led back to the vulpix and noibat, and Blaze decided that it wasn't a good idea to go back and ask about berries or water. The other tunnel had a faint, cooler air to it, which made him wonder if there could be water, but at the moment he was a little nervous that they might run into some more pokemon if they went that way. Hostile, stronger pokemon. They were in no shape for that.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Female Posts : 266
PostPoints : 18937

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3