Pokemon Survivors Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRAINING C-C-C-COMBO [LVL 2x]

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

TRAINING C-C-C-COMBO [LVL 2x] Empty TRAINING C-C-C-COMBO [LVL 2x]

Post by Stormi Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:36 pm

Ooc: Closed for me, Badge, and Rose only.

Ic: The torchic sat patiently at the base of Mt. Silt, where there was a lot of short, shrubby and sandy, hot grass. Lots of rocks surrounded the base, and he was to wait here for his friend, who was an espurr. They'd be training once again today, and Blaze couldn't wait to start. He hoped she would show up soon!

Meanwhile on the opposite side of the mountain, higher up in the system of caves and tunnels that ran throughout Mt. Silt, a vulpix darted around rocks and crevices, panting. She slowed, looking behind her to see if her friend - a noibat - was still there. Roxy was enjoying yet another day of training, and loved how fast she was becoming. She had been mostly training her legs and growing stronger and much, much faster. Now, she shot through the tunnels with excellent vision from living in the dark most of her life. With pitfalls everywhere, her eyes also quickly spotted parts in the ground that might cave in if pressured, so she avoided those with ease.

Blaze
Level 10
0/3 TP

Roxy
Level 6
1/2 TP
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Female Posts : 266
PostPoints : 18937

Back to top Go down

TRAINING C-C-C-COMBO [LVL 2x] Empty Re: TRAINING C-C-C-COMBO [LVL 2x]

Post by Badger Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:10 pm

Li had been wandering close to Mt. Silt a while, taking in the view as she tried to spot her friend. Her eyes stared almost blankly-ahead, but they sparkled a bit when they spotted Blaze. "There you are," she said with a soft purr as she made her way over, rubbing her chest a bit with one of her white paws. "Thought I would never find you with how large this place is. So, shall we commence our training?"
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

PostPoints : 19101

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:39 pm

Her body ran as fast as her little legs could run, before she decided her legs wouldn't take it anymore, she was about to trip in the rocky cave. She spread her wings and flew right up next to the vulpix not too far ahead of her. "My legs can't take it anymore! I can work on my wings right now though!" Willow chirped to Roxy, basically her only and best friend. She quickly swerved to the side from rock jutting from the ceiling and went right back next to her friend.
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Female Posts : 55
PostPoints : 18735

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:14 pm

Roxy breathed hard, but managed to speak as she ran alongside Willow, happy to see she was keeping up. "That's fine! Your wings were--huff--made for flying anyways!" She barked back, smiling happily. Suddenly, her speed began to gradually slow as her legs grew extremely tired and wanting a rest. The vulpix eventually slowed to a trot, huffing and puffing as she breathed in air sharply and exhaled hard. Need...A break... Her mind pleaded, and she let out a sigh as she began to walk, before finally collapsing on the ground, panting. However, her eyes still shone with excitement and pride at how far they had gone this time without stopping. Maybe Willow could even go farther, if she wasn't out of breath like Roxy was.

Blaze glanced up in surprise, but the expression quickly melted into a look of relief. "Oh hey Li! Yeah I'm ready when you are, but before we start I got this idea for what we could do..." He added, not wanting to start just yet before he had the chance to put forth an idea of his.
The torchic turned and looked up at the rough, rocky cliffside of Mt. Silt. Not too far up, but not exactly near the ground either, was an opening into the side of the mountain. Nearby their current spot on the ground, their was a slope that led half-way up the mountain, and he would normally use that to get up to that ledge up there. However, he has also occasionally seen pokemon training by climbing up the steep, rocky side of the mountain, and looked pretty cool and strong! He wanted to try it.
Blaze turned back to Li and nodded towards the ledge a ways up the side of the mountain. "We could try climbing the mountain to that opening up there! I've seen lots of other pokemon do it when training, and I thought we should be quick and careful enough to climb up it! The opening isn't even that far." He explained, looking eager to start. It seemed like a bit of a stretch and pretty dangerous for their current level of strength, but they weren't toddlers anymore and could definitely do this!...Probably!
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:16 pm

Li glared up at the rocky edge with a soft frown, clearly having some distaste for the idea. "Climb...Up there?" she said with a soft growl, but she quickly shook her head softly. "That may be for to you; but you are more of one for the psychical side of fighting, are you not? Or at least you will be I believe. However, I prefer to sharpen my mind than my claws." However, after a few seconds of growing silent, she sighed. "But...Fine, I will give in. I suppose the mind isn't the most important things; strengthening my body will help me in battle." She made her way to the bottom of the mountain, and glanced up at the tunnel. "And I suppose you are right; that isn't all that high up." Of course, she still had her doubt but she was sure that they would be fine. She let her claws slide out, and hopped onto the mountain side, letting her claws try to dig into the solid surface. With a huff, she pulled herself farther up before stopping to glance at Blaze with a soft smile. "Are you coming?"

Occ: I love Li so much. ;.;
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:46 pm

Willow flew further ahead of Roxy, before turning back around and landing next to her, collapsing. She had already trained her wings earlier, but it seemed like they were still tired. "Wow, training is tough" she complained.

OOC: *tries typing* fawk I give up *flips keyboard*

Willow
Lvl 5
1/2 tp

Last edited by Stormi on Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (I wanted to put in your level for you x3))
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:09 pm

Roxy laughed. "Yeah, it is isn't it? It's worth it though!" She said, nudging her friend playfully with her muzzle. The vulpix rolled over on the cool, silty, rock cave floor, taking a moment to catch her breath. Looking around, she spotted a nearby moist rock and rolled back onto her paws, going over to investigate. She sniffed at it and then took a step back, opening her mouth and letting out hot embers at the rock, so that it quickly became hard and dry. Satisfied, she sat down, not really sure why she did that but happy she did anyways.

Blaze smiled(in whatever way birds smile) and hopped up onto a low rock just a little below her and nodded. "Yeah, don't wait for me!" He chirped back, then sprang up onto another rock, glancing at her as he passed. His legs were built to become strong, perhaps having something to do with his evolution line. He remembered how Luffy used to tell him about his real dad and how his species had incredibly powerful legs that could light on fire at will and send enemies flying fast and far. Blaze's eyes sparkled, wanting to be like that.

Blaze
Level 10
1/3 TP

Roxy
Level 7
0/2 TP
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:52 pm

Li huffed as she pulled herself up a few more rocks, looking up at Blaze. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she climbed up after him. When she finally reached the tunnel, she let out a small sigh as she fell backwards onto the ground, letting her limbs spray out across the ground. "That's it," she moaned, her eyes dull with tiredness. "I am just not fit enough for climbing. I am just going to lie here and sleep for the next few days."

Li
Level 10
2/3 TP
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Sun May 04, 2014 7:22 pm

"Yeah, its worth it" Willow smiled and slowly caught her breath, her strength regaining in her limbs. "You want to keep going after we catch our breath?"
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Sun May 04, 2014 7:53 pm

Roxy shook her head. "Nah, I don't think my legs will let me run anymore." She coughed, not able to really laugh since she was panting so much after the hard run. "Let's practice our moves some instead!" She decided, forcing herself to her tired paws. She stretched to help get them going again, but figured she shouldn't move around much until she could catch her breath.
The fox pokemon decided she'd try Ember, but she rushed it and forgot to actually focus any heat into her mouth. She also forced it a little too much, and instead a loud roar came out all of the sudden, causing the pebbles on the ground to shake slightly. She shut her mouth, her eyes widening in surprise. What had she just used? Had she just learned Roar? With a grin, Roxy spun around and barked to Willow in excitement.
"Did you see that?"
"I used Roar!"
"So cool!"
She paused and listened as the move echoed through the tunnels before fading away. In tunnels, canyons, caves, and anything with concealed walls that would help sound travel, sound would travel far. She wondered if it would travel all the way to the center of the mountain.

~~~

Blaze hopped up next to Li, tipping his head at her with a puzzled look on his face. He didn't feel too tired from the climb, but again, his species was built with strong legs.
"Fine, we can rest a minute." He huffed in slight amusement, sitting down and looking out over the ledge. It looked like they were even farther to the ground from here than it looked from the bottom, though they still weren't that high up. Suddenly, he heard a quiet echo, like a sort of ferocious roar coming from a tunnel nearby. He'd only gone down a little before, but it only led to a few caves around the center of the mountain.
"What was that?"

Blaze
Level 10
1/3 TP

Roxy
Level 7
1/2 TP
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Sun May 04, 2014 7:58 pm

"What was what?" Li said as she glanced at Blaze from where she was lying down, a confused look on her face. She sat up with a huff, brushing the dirt from her fur. She sighed softly, shaking her head. Sometimes she hated her ears being closed most of the time; kept her from hearing small things.
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Wed May 07, 2014 9:47 pm

"That was so cool! I'm going to try something now!" Willow chirped to Roxy, getting herself ready. A sudden noise startled her and a zobat screeched in her face, startled by Roxy's roar. She trained her gaze on the zobat and saw green light zoom from it, into her, and it fly away, barely seemingly injured, but still scared. Willow felt herself heal a bit, and looked to Roxy. "I just learned Leech Life!"
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Thu May 08, 2014 7:47 pm

Roxy glanced back at her in surprise. "Is that what that little glowy-stingy-thing was? It's like you shot a needle at the zubat and it sapped life for you!" She yipped excitedly. "That's awesome! What kind of move is it((Referring to type))?" She asked, looking curiously at her friend. It was always fun to learn new moves and then show them off. When she used roar, she really didn't feel any sort of heat or really any sort of energy despite her own physical energy come up when she used it, so it most have been a normal-type move. It was important to keep that in mind.

Blaze tipped his head at Li in confusion. "You didn't hear it?" He asked, though as his gaze traveled to her ears, he suddenly remembered why. "Oh, well it was like some kind of roar! I kind of want to go check it out. It's probably some pokemon fighting over prey or something! Maybe we can learn something by watching." He suggested, the excitement becoming obvious in his eyes. He's never really gotten into a battle with anyone before, nor has he seen a real one go on. He wanted to see what it looked like for when the day came that he would have to fight someone to protect his own prey, or territory, or something cool like that!
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Fri May 09, 2014 11:14 pm

Li frowned as she listened to Blaze, her gaze flicking toward the tunnel. "I...I suppose, but of course, I do hope they are not fighting over prey. The term 'prey' makes it sounds like they would be fighting over another Pokemon's corpse, and that, my dear Blaze, causes me to be sick to my stomach." she said with a cunt nod. While she was able to eat meat, it unsettled her thinking of eating something that could think for itself; it was as if thinking of a Pokemon eating her. She shook her head as she got to her paws. "If they were fighting for just training purposes...Then perhaps, I would fine the idea of watching them fight to learn; for any reason other than that single sicking one. But, I suppose to learn the truth, we must see what is going on. Come, Blaze. If the roar was that silent that I was unable to hear it, that must mean that it is far down the tunnels. If so, we have much ground to cover." With that, she turned and started down the tunnel, before pausing to turn back to Blaze. "Ah, but let us hope that however made that roar will keep making sound so that we can locate them; but even then I shall require you to act as my ears until we grow close enough...Or, ah, maybe, you should just take lead..."

Occ: Man, this is fun. I love trying to make Li sound all logical and proper. Weeeee.
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Sat May 10, 2014 5:10 pm

"Its a bug type! I don't think it was super effective on the Zobat though, he didn't seem at all harmed." Willow mumbled, staring in the direction the pokemon went. Move types were so complicated....
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Sat May 10, 2014 7:50 pm

Blaze blinked in surprise. It's not like he would like to see the body of a dead pokemon. He just wanted to watch a battle. Though, thinking about that part now, he silently hoped that it wouldn't be prey they were fighting over. He rarely ate meat, and at his age "meat" was most of the times bugs. Other than that he ate berries. "I hear you; I prefer berries, mostly." He huffed in agreement, following. "And sure, I can lead." He calmly took the lead as they began their travel down the tunnels.

Roxy tipped her head. "It's still cool though. It doesn't seem like you would learn a bug-type move, but I guess it depends on what you're capable of." She thought out loud, then looked at her friend. "Anyways, do you want to head back to my place? It's a little longer than I first thought since we ran so much, but now that our energy is restored, we should be able to make it in no time if we jog!...Or, fly in your case." She explained, grinning happily. She had some sweet pecha berries back at her little cave that were just begging to be eaten.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Sun May 18, 2014 3:38 pm

Li just nodded as she started to follow Blaze, her gaze calm as she let her mind wander. She let her powers gently flow though the tunnel, she tried to find the source of the roar, but as her ears shifted, she found that her powers didn't reach that far out. She sighed as she pulled her psychic power back in, wondering how long it would take them to find their 'target.'
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Sat May 24, 2014 10:39 pm

"Sure!" Willow chirped, flapping her wings slightly.

OOC: Sorry, have to hurry and type. Can't be on long AT ALL. Sorry for such short, short post ;-;
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Tue May 27, 2014 5:31 pm

OoC: It's fine :3

iC: Roxy nodded and spun on her feet, instantly dashing off down the tunnel towards the cave she had officially made into her home for while she was here not long ago. She felt blood pump through her veins as she attempted to go faster, though naturally her muscles were still a little tired from their run here. However, Roxy was determined to improve, and raced down at high speeds for as long as she could.

Blaze's claws softly clicked against the cave floors as he walked, matching the gentle rhythm of his breathing. His body was still boiling with adrenaline from the climb up the mountain-side, though he knew that Li probably didn't fancy running around too much. So, he kept a simple but brisk pace, figuring this was a good way to keep quiet as well.
After a few moments of quiet, the torchic wondered if he should say something to break the silence, though held back on it in case they were close to their destination. If they were spotted, they may have a fight on their hands, which they wanted to avoid if the opponents were strong. Sure, a battle would sounded fun, but a serious fight could lead to bad injuries; especially if their level of skill was far out-matched by the enemy...Or enemies. He looked forward, squinting slightly. He now realized that there was no need to say much; they were almost there.
"Look up ahead...!" He whispered, speeding up his pace slightly. Overcome by a surge of excitement, he didn't even notice the sound of paws thudding fast against the ground, coming from up ahead in the direction they were heading.

Blaze
Level 10
1/3 TP

Roxy
Level 8
0/2 TP
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Thu May 29, 2014 8:09 am

Li had been enjoying the silence that the two were sharing as she followed after Blaze, keeping in pace with his simple but fast pace. Her dull eyes flickered around the tunnel as she followed. She had never been a big fan of small spaces but while this cave was rather large, it still put her at edge. Her attention was grabbed when Blaze whispered something; something that missed getting though her close ears but as she turned her head to look at him, she saw the shapes moving toward them. She blinked in surprise and let her claws gently unsheathed from her paws, getting away of the Pokemon moving toward them would be hostile. Of course, they could be completely friendly, but Li had always learned to always be ready for a fight from her parents.
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:33 pm

Flying right next to Roxy, Willow screeched slightly, excitement getting ahead of her. Noticing the shapes in front of them, Willow slowed to a stop, also stopping Roxy. "Hey, there are pokemon right there"
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:15 pm

Roxy skidded to a stop in surprise as they entered the opening to the cave. She huffed in irritation. "They're coming this way. Can't they smell the markers nearby? This is my cave now!" She growled slightly, her instinctive territorial side coming into play. She subconsciously got into a defensive position and let out a growl.

Finally noticing the shapes, Blaze squinted his eyes and slowed his pace. "They stopped and..." He paused, hearing a growl and making out the shapes to be something with huge ears and something with several tails. "...They seem hostile. Maybe it's a territory fight?" He murmured, running ahead to make sure. As the vulpix snarled at him, he stumbled backwards a step, realizing who the fox pokemon was growling at: Them.

"Stay back!" Roxy snarled at them, just to see the one who was now just a few feet away stumble back. What was it even? A bird? "This is my cave! Do you intend to get hurt?"
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:10 pm

There was a soft sigh from Li as she looked at the two Pokemon, then back at Blaze. She didn't seem to care much about how the Pokemon; a vulpix if she was correct; didn't seem to take kindly to them. As Blaze stumbled back a step, she took a step forward. Time to be as kind as her parents taught her to be. She opened her paws wide, and dipped her head to the two Pokemon; although her face still held that strange soul-piecing stare that all Espurrs seemed to have. "We are very sorry; we failed to realize that we were crossing into your territory. Me and my dear friend, Blaze, simply were following a sound of a howl. We just wanted to train, but if we are intruding, we will happily find another place to train. We mean to cause no trouble."
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:37 pm

Willow screeched a little, flapping her wings and standing up higher. "Get out!" she yelled, her normal derpy and happy attitude gone. This was Roxy's cave, and she had put up scents to make sure they knew it was hers. They were trespassing, and if her parents didn't accept trespassing, she wouldn't.
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:02 pm

Blaze hissed slightly in annoyance at their attitudes, even if Li and Blaze were trespassing. There was still no need to act out in fits. "Alright, we're going, sorry..." He grumbled, turning to leave. He glanced at Li with an apologetic look that he figured he'd explain once they got out of that cave.
But they weren't leaving yet. Not according to that damned vulpix.

Roxy growled, her tails standing straight up(except for the curls, of course), her eyes and now open mouth glowing slightly. Suddenly, she blasted out several blazing embers at the two, hitting them straight in their backs. That stupid bird dare get irritated at his and his friend's own faults? She was never normally like this, but depending on your species and how you live, you can grow accustom to instincts you never knew you had, and have them activate without knowing. At this point, she was fuming, just over the fact that someone dare come into her den. It was the instincts of a young, growing vulpix to act tough and threatening to scare away intruders, since they tended to keep a small size until they evolved...If they evolved. But Roxy didn't know any of this. Her mind was blank with anything but anger, as she hadn't dealt with this situation before.

Blaze yowled in shock at the sudden pain in his back, though luckily it wasn't much. However, unfortunately for both sides, torchics were often spunky and had a trait of being quick to anger, attacking even if they're only a little mad at someone or even simply annoyed.
He spun around, glaring at them, and suddenly blasted his own embers at the vulpix without even looking to see how Li responded.
He quickly realized this was a mistake.

The embers simply clung to Roxy's fur a moment before sizzling out, and her eyes shimmered with a new found strength. Blaze looked at Li in confusion, and slight fear. Why had Ember's effects...Seem reversed on this fox-thing?

Roxy's Flash Fire ability was activated. Look, a small power-up for her fire-type moves! Lul yey
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next