Pokemon Survivors Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training-Trouble! [LVL]

2 posters

Go down

Training-Trouble! [LVL] Empty Training-Trouble! [LVL]

Post by Stormi Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:50 pm

Roxy waited out by the same cave as before when she first met her new training-partner and friend, Willow. She didn't live here...Neither of them did. But where else would Willow know to meet up with her? The vulpix stretched, barely able to keep still. She was so excited; she couldn't wait to get started with their first day of training!

Last edited by Stormi on Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Female Posts : 266
PostPoints : 18997

Back to top Go down

Training-Trouble! [LVL] Empty Re: Training-Trouble! [LVL]

Post by Rose Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:01 pm

Willow followed to the same cave she met her new friend. She quickly greeted her and chirped before her, excited to train "Hi Roxy!"
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Female Posts : 55
PostPoints : 18795

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:05 pm

Roxy perked her ears as Willow entered. "Hi Willow! Ready to start? The tunnels and caves around here seem pretty sturdy, so this area would probably be best to stay in." She said, sniffing the air. "I got lots of ideas on how we can train!"
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:15 am

"Oh heck yeah I am!" she yelped, jumping across from Roxy, she was ready to listen to her ideas, because she wanted to be strong!

OOC: tired.....fuck....*dies*
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:13 pm

Roxy nodded. "Well, first off we should practice speed! We can make this fun by practicing some then doing a competition between us, okay?" She barked, turning towards one of the tunnels nearby. It was abandon after she had killed the inhabitants yesterday...Hey,she didn't just kill them for sport; it was also for prey. //shot
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:58 pm

"Oh no, I have only barely just started to use my wings, I can't go very fast" she chirped lowly, but stood next to Roxy anyway. Training was supposed to be tough, even if it was something you weren't good at.
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:11 pm

"That's why we're practicing, silly!" The fox-pokemon laughed in a rather adorable way, still being a toddler and all. She looked up at the ceiling, which was surprisingly high...At least in comparison to her own height. It looked tall to her. Turning back to Willow, she got an idea. "Well, there's only one tunnel so if you want, you can practice using your wings first in here, and then we could switch so you can practice running on your feet in the tunnel. After all, what if you hurt your wing sometime and couldn't fly? You'd need quick feet too!" She explained, smiling. Boy, she was full of good ideas today! Woot woot!
However, when they switched, what would she do then? She couldn't fly, so there was no speed-flying practice for her in here. Had to do with speed to be fair when they had a competition. Ooh, maybe she could practice jumping? Kinda like flying, right? Besides, since she mainly moved by ground, she'd need to practice jumping rather than flying, while Willow needed to practice flying rather than jumping! Perfect!
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:13 pm

"That sounds great!" Willow jumped up in down, though not for the exercise.  Spreading her wings, she started to flap, though since she wasn't focused, lifted on slightly off the ground before face planting.

Last edited by Stormi on Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : censor jokes~)
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:24 pm

Roxy held her breath, trying not to laugh but giggling a little anyways. "S-sorry!" She laughed, rolling over and kicking her legs. "I'm sure you'll get it soon! I'll practice jumping." She controlled her voice and got up, leaping into the air. She didn't go high and landed rather sloppily. Fail.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:20 am

Tori could hear voices somewhere in the area.She knew she would have the chance to form alliances with  other pokemon.Her ears perked up to hear the conversation."Training...friend...flying..."She sighed hoping none of them would tear her to shreds.She walked toward them,she could tell one was a fire type like her."Hello, can I join you?"She asked.

OCC:Stormi, how do you get the pokemon sprites?

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:22 pm

Ooc: Google Images x3 Just look them up and copy the direct link, then paste it between this coding:
Code:
[IMG]YOUR LINK HERE[/IMG]

Ic: Roxy glanced up, instantly leaping into a defensive position, but quickly relaxing as she realized it was a pokemon just about the same age as herself. "Oh, hi!" She greeted, tipping her head. "Er, yeah I guess you can. The more the merrier." The vulpix glanced at her friend, Willow, with a small shrug. They didn't know this other fire-type, but it's not like she'd be causing any trouble by joining them. It'd be fun!
Roxy turned and once again leaped in the air, just barely higher this time. She landed rather sloppily on the ground, but at least she hadn't face-planted like before. Things always seemed a little hard at first.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:31 pm

Laughing a little at her friends fail, she was just about to go back to flying when a new voice interrupted her. Looking back startled, she just watched as Roxy accepted the new person, not even bothering to ask about them. As her friend continued to jump, Willow stared warily at the Fennekin, then slowly backed near the corner giving the new pokemon a glare. Even after one day with her new friend, not only was she protective, but now non-welcoming to new pokemon. She gave a low growl as she continued to just stay in a corner of the cave.
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:39 pm

Ooc: Sorry if we leave you behind a little, Falcon, but we need to speed this up for other stuff x3 Feel free to just post whenever as your character practicing something. I'll let you know when you reach a certain level~

Ic: Roxy waggled her tail, glancing at Willow and nodding confidently. "Watch this!" She leaped in the air, much higher this time and landed on her four paws, though stumbled a little at the land. She caught herself however, and raised her chin proudly. Oh yeah, she was so cool because she knew how to jump more than two inches and not fall on her face. Congratulations, Roxy.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:44 pm

This is Willow

Willow nodded, though still stared warily at the newcomer. She started to flap her wings, her tense body making her actually flap harder. She started to lift into the air, but as she began to get excited, she lost control and flopped down, though caught herself before face-planting.
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:16 pm

Tori was very impressed how hard they try"Is it okay that I try too?"'She asked calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:24 pm

This is Roxy

Roxy widened her eyes in awe as Willow began to flap her wings and fly. "Woah! Nice going, Willow!" She cheered, then glanced back at Tori. She nodded eagerly. "Sure, Just try not to mess us up!" She teased playfully, then jumped towards a wall, hitting her face into at first and falling on the ground, rubbing her nose. "Ow." She huffed, then got up to try again.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:36 pm

Tori went a step backward and jumped on the hard,cold, wall.She felt he paws gripping the wall tightly and fell on her back.She coughed blood for the first time.She wiped it of her mouth."How good was I?"She asked,a small drop of blood dripped on her fur.

Training-Trouble! [LVL] 1228601Training-Trouble! [LVL] 1221141Training-Trouble! [LVL] 1231368Training-Trouble! [LVL] 1231369Training-Trouble! [LVL] 1229434Training-Trouble! [LVL] 1230204Training-Trouble! [LVL] 1227915Training-Trouble! [LVL] 1227088Training-Trouble! [LVL] 1230489Training-Trouble! [LVL] 1225869Training-Trouble! [LVL] Pikachu

OCC:I think I'll try doing the sprites some other time.I have to study for a math test.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:44 pm

Ooc: Because Rose won't post //shot

Ic: Roxy glanced at Tori and widened her eyes in surprise at the sight of blood. "Woah! Careful there, you hurt yourself!" She exclaimed, rushing over. What do you do when someone's bleeding or hurt or something? "Uh, are you okay?" She asked nervously, not really knowing how to react.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:47 pm

Willow continued to stare quietly at the new pokemon. Uh, why did they cough up blood?

OOC: DERP POST
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:40 pm

Ooc: Asdf; moving on because Falcon is busy I guess.

Ic: When Tori didn't answer and seemingly...Ignored her, Roxy just huffed in slight irritation and turned to glance at Willow with a bored look, as if saying "Let's not worry about it".
The fox turned and leaped once more, eyes locked on her friend as she just barely missed her head, clearing the air over Willow's big ears. Expecting the wall this time(gotta remember how small some of the caves are xD), she put her paws forward, losing her balance a little mid-air but before she could fail and slam the wall, she had luckily "judged"(she guessed //shot) the distance well and her paws hit the wall, allowing her to push off and land skidding on the floor of the cave. She widened her eyes at the landing's impact, and tumbled forward, stopping just before hitting the opposite wall.

Roxy stood up and rubbed her forehead with a paw. She blinked, glancing happily back at Tori and Willow. "That was awesome!" She yipped excitedly, leaping to her paws. "I want to try again! Maybe I can perfect that landing."
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down