Pokemon Survivors Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkDestinies Creation

2 posters

Go down

DarkDestinies Creation Empty DarkDestinies Creation

Post by DarkDestinies Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:26 pm

Name: Lyra
Species: Trapinch
Roleplaying Sample: Lyra was sitting in her nest waiting for her next meal to come. Sure food was hard to come by, but she was patient and she knew that food would in fact come.

Last edited by DarkDestinies on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarkDestinies
DarkDestinies

Female Posts : 7
PostPoints : 18512

Back to top Go down

DarkDestinies Creation Empty Re: DarkDestinies Creation

Post by Stormi Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:25 pm

Welcome to Pokemon Survivors Red! I'm the lead administrator, Stormi. I'd like to help you correct a few things you messed up on in your creation, and I also have a few questions to make sure you're roleplaying correctly.

First off, unless you're playing a legendary pokemon, you start out at level 1, which means if you want to become a Flygon, you'll have to start as a Trapinch, then later evolve into Vibrava, then Flygon(since that's how Flygon's evolution chain works).

Secondly, what do you mean by "Mystic"? Are you referring to a shiny or maybe some kind of special plot? If so, you need permission for both of those things first.

Thirdly, have you read all of the rules? They are very important and if you had read them already then I wouldn't need to tell you these things. Not to sound rude, but many members bypass the rules without reading them, and that is a bad thing to do if you're looking to stay out of trouble.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Female Posts : 266
PostPoints : 19012

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkDestinies Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:26 pm

I have read the rules. sorry sometimes i get confused with these things. I was also confused on what it meant by species. Now I know of course. Thank you for your help!
DarkDestinies
DarkDestinies

Female Posts : 7
PostPoints : 18512

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:59 pm

Alright, thank you! It's no problem; I was just making sure and can come off a little strong sometimes. I now approve this creation~
Have fun roleplaying!
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Female Posts : 266
PostPoints : 19012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down