Pokemon Survivors Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Badger's Creation

3 posters

Go down

Badger's Creation  Empty Badger's Creation

Post by Badger Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:08 pm

Ugh, I am sure I am going to become inactive but why not...

Name: Artemis
Species: Absol
Group(If you were born into one): N/A
Roleplaying Sample: A soft sniffle escaped a small absol as he curled up tightly in the undergrowth. His white coat was stained with dirt as his red eyes sparkled with fear. He let out a small cry as he dug her claws into the ground, trying to stand upright. Where were they? Egg shells were littered around him showing that he hadn't moved much since hatching, and his belly grumbled at him. Where were they? Where were his parents? He manged to stand on his legs, but they quickly gave out from under him and he fell to the ground once again. He winched as he curled up again, letting out a small wimple. Why was he alone?

Last edited by Badger on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

PostPoints : 19171

Back to top Go down

Badger's Creation  Empty Re: Badger's Creation

Post by Rose Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:10 pm

Approved :D

OOC: correct me if i'm wrong about the riolu part ;-;
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Female Posts : 55
PostPoints : 18805

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:45 pm

I changed Aura's species due to me not noticing that I couldn't RP as a riolu. I was reading the rules when I realized it. Should of read the rules all the way before I made my creation. >.< I changed her to a sneasel named Sashi.
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:08 pm

Its good now :D
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Female Posts : 55
PostPoints : 18805

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:57 pm

Normally I would be like "Badge of course you can be a Riolu :D" but since we don't know for sure if you'll be active or not, I'll just kinda hold back on that o3o; *Backs up*
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Female Posts : 266
PostPoints : 19007

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:47 pm

Name: Nirrti
Species: Giratina (Cause Storm is the best)
Roleplaying Sample: Nirrti was silent as she floated though the chaotic world she called home. Her wings barely moved as her long serpent-like body floated though the air. A small bubble drifted past her causing her to pause. She stared in envy at the world that danced inside the bubble, and it took all that she had to retrain herself from slashing though it with her wing. A hiss escaped her as she went back on her way. Banished...Forgotten. What was she now? She lived in this world alone, and although she could escape when she wanted to she knew she was unwanted. But as she thought, she grew a bit more at peace. At least here, she was free. She had no rules, and that was what she enjoyed. Maybe one day soon she would visit the world she had left behind, but for now, she was truly content.
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:51 pm

<3

Badger's Creation  ApprovedGIF
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:34 pm

Well, by permission from Storm, I was allowed to change my Pokemon a bit as I realized I didn't want that many dark types. I removed Sashi and Nevermore from my first post, and I am posting my new Pokemon below here:

Name:  Alora
Species: Zoura
Group(If you were born into one): None
Roleplaying Sample: Don't feel like filling this out. You know I am an awesome RPer.

Name: Li
Species: Espurr
Roleplaying Sample: Nope, not doing it still.

Name: Ryan
Species: Corphish
Roleplaying Sample: No. >=D
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:45 pm

Re-approved the first two, and approval of the new corphish guy :D

Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:15 pm

Name: Morpheus
Species: Darkrai (Shiny)
Roleplaying Sample: Everywhere...Yet nowhere, that was how Morpheus lived. He sat in silence, watching as portals opened up around him. He was in the realm of the dreams; his domain...Half of the time. As portals opened, his felt his dark energy being pulled toward the dreams, trying to infect it with nightmares. He had no choice; it was who he was. He created nightmares, while on moonless nights they could become endless nightmares without the help of his counterpart.

He hissed sightly as he stared into the portals, almost a bit happy to watch the happy dreams grow dark. He was cursed; forsaken. He was the monster while he had no control over what he did, while his opposite gained all of the glory of stopping him. Yes, the dark part of him was gleeful to watch the darkness over take the light, but he knew that it wasn't the true orders of things. His nightmares would come to an end; almost pushed away as nothing as a bad dream. He tried to help those that lived in the mortal but they paid him no heed. He hated that. One day, perhaps they would understand why he did what he did, but until then, he enjoyed causing them to shake in their sleep.
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:16 pm

Approved!~
Stormi
Stormi
Admin