Pokemon Survivors Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyth's Creation

2 posters

Go down

Cyth's Creation Empty Cyth's Creation

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:11 pm

Name: Cythrakeus (called Cyth)
Species: Celebi (Given explicit permission from Soulface i think)
Group(If you were born into one): N/A
Roleplaying Sample: (I'm just gonna use one of my posts on RotC-- it's the one I'm most proud of)

When the newly-named tom's eyes opened again, they were hit by a bright light that made his eyes sting and water. His senses were overwhelmed by the explosive light that surrounded him. And all of a sudden it stopped. All he saw still was white-- until he realized he was in a pure white version of his favorite little place in RockClan territory. It was a secluded clearing that he'd only told one other cat, he couldn't remember who, about-- it involved going through a short tunnel maze, but the efforts were worth it. The place was quiet, and it was a good place for him to leave and get away just to think. He'd thought about leaving the Island and going there several times, but always ended up staying, as he had been the only able-bodied medicine cat. Because of that, he was overworked, and that only strengthened his almost feral need to go there and clear his mind.

The clearing, which consisted of a short stream running through it, bushes with edible, sweet berries, and tall trees that secluded it from the rest of the world, was not covered in snow, no, it was just devoid of color. The only reason it didn't all look entirely white is that it still consisted of shadows, which aided his eyes in adjusting to the bright lack of color. "Hello, Mistedsong," a familiar voice spoke. Then he remembered who it was that he had told of the clearing.

Spottednose.

The spirit of his former mentor enveloped him, filling him with overwhelming warmth like he had never felt before. Stars gathered in bright points of light in front of him, and the semi-transparent spotted pelt of his former mentor faded into existence before the tom. "I see that Goldenstar has carried out your ceremony in my place. Why not a medicine cat from another Clan?"

"T-The other medicine cats weren't able to, they were too busy, or sick, or they had some other reason," he stammered, surprised by his mentor's appearance. Where was the rest of StarClan? This was nothing like he'd ever experienced before-- he'd gone to the plains of StarClan upon his naming as a medicine cat apprentice. "I see. I have a message from StarClan for the Clans before you are accepted as a full medicine cat. We chose to do this alone beforehand as it would be easier for you, due to the fact that there are few cats that have died in your lifetime besides myself and your parents. I figured it would be easier for you to take in the information if you were not surrounded by so many unfamiliar cats," his mentor elaborated, sitting down. Even the somewhat small tom Spottednose still towered over the small Mistedsong, whom was very small for his age.

"That.. that makes sense. What does StarClan have to say?" Mistedsong asked curiously, tilting his head at Spottednose. "StarClan would like for all of the living to know that this was not a punishment of any kind. We tried to stop the Oncoming storm, but StarClan's power has its' boundaries. Know that the destruction could have been worse and that we did all that we could to lessen its' power. We would also like to tell you that in only a few more sunrises, your camps should be safe to return to and begin rebuilding."

"H-How many sunrises?" Mistedsong asked, wanting to give accurate information. He didn't want them to go back just to find that the camps were unsafe because he hadn't told them the correct number. Spottednose looked at him curiously, and then smiled. "Six sunrises should be adequate. Now, go, and be accepted one of the bridges between the living and the dead."

Suddenly the overwhelming whiteness of his favorite place to be faded into blackness. He floated in the void for a few minutes before the strange light came back again, and he felt as if he could not breathe for a few seconds, when the light faded into a clearing. The Island's main clearing, to be exact-- the clearing in which the Gatherings took place. He stood, looking around, when stars seemed to fly down from the sky, gathering into the translucent pelts of the StarClan warriors. An unfamiliar cat stepped forward, identifying itself as the leader of the cats. "Hello, Mistedsong. You may have heard of me briefly before, but maybe not. My name is Splashstar, and I was leader before Goldenstar. As representative to StarClan, we welcome you as full medicine cat of RockClan!" the starry she-cat cried. The StarClan cats' cries overwhelmed his ears in a split second, the cheering of his name louder than any sound he'd ever heard. "Mistedsong! Mistedsong!" And then it was all gone, and everything was black.

Mistedsong opened his eyes, his will to go on renewed, more vigorous than ever. He stood, and looked at his leader. He decided it best to tell her now, so that she could deliver the message at the Gathering, which would happen in a few sunrises. Two before Spottednose said it'd be safe to return, he realized. Just over a moon after the flood. "Goldenstar, StarClan has a message. They want everyone to know that the storm was not a punishment and that they tried to stop the Oncoming storm, but StarClan's power could only weaken it, not stop it, and that there could have been much worse destruction than there was. They also want everyone to know that in about six sunrises the camps should be safe to return to and begin rebuilding," he told his leader, taking in a deep breath at the end, letting all of his old doubts flow out with his exhalation. He was a new cat, with a new attitude, and he was proud.

Last edited by Cyth on Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Cyth's Creation Empty Re: Cyth's Creation

Post by .:Shock:. Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:13 pm

Approved.
.:Shock:.
.:Shock:.
Admin

Male Posts : 70
PostPoints : 18364

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:14 pm

Appro-
This means war.
//shot
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Female Posts : 266
PostPoints : 19007

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:38 am

Due to your inactivity and not roleplaying, I am putting Celebi up for grabs again. Sorry May, but if you still want to roleplay, you'll have to play someone else(though in that case, you'd have to make someone else since you only have/had celebi).
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Female Posts : 266
PostPoints : 19007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down