Pokemon Survivors Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training in the Grass (Open to Storm and Shock)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Training in the Grass (Open to Storm and Shock) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training in the Grass (Open to Storm and Shock)

Post by .:Shock:. Sun May 04, 2014 8:01 pm

Shock was just about to Tackle again before he felt a force shove him forward. Within seconds the Eevee flew forward and landed in a bush. He let out a huff of air as he landed. "Owww..." Shock said with a groan as the sound of a large mass hit the ground. Lightly opening his eyes, Shock noticed something shining in his face. It was a bright yellow and had weird markings in it. Out of curiosity he tilted his head. "Guys...I found something!" Shock yelled as he stood up and eyed it closer.
.:Shock:.
Admin

Male Posts : 70
PostPoints : 18369

Back to top Go down

Training in the Grass (Open to Storm and Shock) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training in the Grass (Open to Storm and Shock)

Post by Badger Sun May 04, 2014 8:09 pm

"S-sensed branch falling..." Artemis said as he glanced at Nira, answering her question. "K-Knew it was going to hit, Shock...H-Had to p-push him out of the w-way." Artemis finished with a sigh, just wanting to lay there for the rest of the day, but when he heard Shock saying he found something, he rolled to his paws and shaky stood up, still trying to recover from the sudden lose of energy the vision had taken on him. He made his way over, and was happy to see that the eevee was alright, but his gaze landed on the yellow stone with a flicker of interest. He gently reached forward and gently poked it, but drawed back as it felt like a soft shock ran though his body. What kind of stone that?
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

PostPoints : 19176

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Sun May 04, 2014 8:14 pm

Nira nodded sympathetically as Artemis stuttered out the explanation, and she gently laid a hand/paw/thing on his shoulder to calm him and show him it was alright. Suddenly Shock spoke up, causing the both of them to look over. Nira tipped her head and leaned forward to look as well. "What is it?--Careful!" She cut her question off as Artemis jumped away from it after touching it. "Did it hurt you?" She asked, a little worried. She looked back at Shock, wondering what he was going to do.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Female Posts : 266
PostPoints : 19012

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shock:. Sun May 04, 2014 8:25 pm

Shock's eyes studied it before Artemis came over. When he poked it, he could see the spark come off the stone and hit the Absol's paw. His ears flattened at the electric sound that surged through the stone as it ceased it's power. "Let's bring it out into the light so we can see it better." Shock said as he ducked his head forward and picked it up. For some reason, it didn't shock him. Weird. The Eevee walked out of the bush and held it in his mouth. Shock moved to place it down but then all of the sudden the stone dissappeared and his body started to flash. In complete confusion the pokemon let out a loud cry. This wasn't his normal one though, it sounded deeper. The pokemon didn't know what was happening, all he knew was that he was turning a Yellowish colour and his fur started to spike out. What the hell is going on! Wait, did he just curse?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Sun May 04, 2014 8:32 pm

Artemis had backed up a bit when Shock started to bring the stone out of the bush, but when the eevee placed it down and it suddenly disappeared, he started to panic. His panic only grew deeper as he saw Shock starting to glow white. "S-Shock?" he cried as he stumbled backwards in surprise. It didn't take very long for the absol to completely turn around and race off, only to hide behind the fallen tree branch. He peaked over the branches that steamed off of it, his red eyes small from shock. "W-What is going on?" he whispered softly, shaking slight, wondering what was happening to his dear friend. He hoped that Nira knew what was going on so that she could make sense of it, but until then, Artemis was just going to stay here behind this branch.
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Sun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm

Nira backed away to let him carry it out, but almost immediately the stone disappeared and Shock began to glow. Eyes widening in surprise, Nira stumbled backwards, watching. What's going on..? She thought. Shock's body seemed to grow spikier, and she could just barely see yellow if she squinted against the bright glowing light that was Shock's body. He seemed to grow in size slowly, his ears becoming more jagged like the rest of his fur. Nira spotted Artemis run away in fear, and she leaped up, running over to him and standing in front of the branch to guard him. Suddenly, a flash-back hit her.

~

"Woah! W-what's happening?!" Nira yelped as she fell back, watching as the rattatata she had tried to talk to began glowing. She lifted an arm to shield her eyes from the glow, and gasped as she saw the light disappear, giving view to what was once the rat-pokemon. It was now about twice it's original size, with larger fangs and a longer, fur-less tail. It had long whiskers and beady eyes as it looked to her in wonder.
"Looks like I evolved." It huffed, it's voice surprising Nira with it's sudden change. It was slightly accented with a fast sort of tone and had a change of pitch.
"Evolved?" Nira asked, still recovering from the sudden event. The pokemon nodded.
"When a pokemon grows to a certain level of strength or touches a certain stone depending on its species, it evolves and becomes stronger, as well as taking on a new form. I'm a raticate now." The raticate explained.
Nira nodded in slight understanding. "I think I get it."

~

Nira blinked, relaxing somewhat but still rather tense. That was what must be happening...Evolution!
"Shock is...Shock is evolving!" She exclaimed.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shock:. Tue May 06, 2014 11:30 pm

Shock was still terrified. He could feel his body and mind change! He had a different attitude in his mind and when he went to move his legs, he felt spikey fur prod his skin. "Evolving? What is-" Shock shouted over the loud sound that made his body transformed. Just then the glowing stopped. He was much larger and was now a yellowish colour. His eyes shined a light purple as well. His ear's were now jagged a long with his...'tail?' "Evolving." He finished as his purple eyes looked over his paws and fur. "Woah... I look cool." He said with a non-squeaky and much calmer voice than the one he had before.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Wed May 07, 2014 5:22 pm

"Evolving?" Artemis squeaked from behind his spot, titling his head slightly as he rose, glancing from Shock, to Nira, and then back again, his tail flicking softly. "I-I am with...Shock," he said, a bit uneasy with the whole referring to this 'new' Pokemon as his old friend; very confused on what had just happened. "What is evolving, mo-Nira?" he caught himself before he called the charmander 'mom.' He wasn't sure why he almost called Nira that; perhaps it was because he had spent the last month or so seeing her as a mother-figure. He gently climbed over the tree branch until he stood next to Nira. He couldn't help but note that Shock had grown; almost being the same size as the Absol and Nira, although Artemis knew that he himself still had some more growing to do.
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Thu May 08, 2014 7:40 pm

Nira looked at them both and thought a moment on how to respond. "Er, I heard it from a raticate once--that's what rattatata evolves into--when I was searching for food. It's when you grow, become a little stronger, possibly change move-preferences((She's referring to type)), and change form due to gaining experience and strength...Sometimes by doing other things like touching certain stones--" She paused, looking wide-eyed at Shock. "Like that one you found! It's a...Kinda like a...A Thunderstone! I've only heard of three evolution stones so far, but I think there's many more. I didn't know you could evolve with one, Shock!" She exclaimed, grinning and running over to him and circling him once to see how her friend looked after evolving. "Cool! It kinda looks like your fur is full of static! Hehe, maybe you're an electric-type, like with your name." She giggled a little and turned back to Artemis, smiling. "It's still Shock though, no doubt! He's just grown a little."
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shock:. Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:41 pm

"Hey, I look like my dad! Haha, this is so cool." Shock said as he circled around. His fur was now spiked and wasn't as soft. His legs were no longer short either. However, something else funneled through him that distracted him from all of this. A feeling of...energy. It felt as if he was hit by a bolt of lightning, like he could channel it through himself and onto others.

Standing there not paying attention to what the others were saying, he started to focus on this energy. As he concentrated more and more, the energy grew stronger. All of the sudden his fur lit up and started to stand on end as small bolts of electricity flowed through his yellow fur. Finally, he let out a release and multiple bolts of bright white hit the ground around him, over and over within seconds.

OOC: Sorry for dying for like 5 months.))
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:19 pm

The sudden bolts of lightning that stuck the ground suddenly that came from Shock didn't help Artemis at all. He ducked behind the tree branch with a squeak, and a few moments he peaked over the tree again and stared at the newly evolved Shock. Part of Artemis wasn't so sure about the 'same old Shock thing' but what was he going to do about it? Instead, he mustered up the courage and climbed back over the fallen branch until he was standing next to Nira. He glanced at the charmander, shifting slightly. "Evolving..." he whispered softly. "N-Nira...Can you ev-evolve?" he asked as he crouched down, so he was around the same height of her. While Nira was far older than him; he had quickly grown to be taller than her which he guessed was due to the species that they were. "Ca-Can I evolve?"
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:28 pm

Nira jumped slightly in surprise as Shock let loose several bolts of lightning. "Careful Shock!" She warned, then glanced back to see Artemis creep to her side. She pondered on his question a moment, and tipped her head at his next one. Could they evolve? "I don't know, but I think that'd be pretty cool if we could." She replied with a small shrug. Her gaze softened and she looked back at Shock. "No matter how our appearances change, though, don't be scared if this happens again, to me or even you. I promise we'll all still be friends!" she reassured Artemis with a kind smile. She didn't blame him for being nervous about this, though. When she first saw that little rattatata evolve into that much bigger raticate, it sure had startled her. But Shock was still their friend...Right? Surely he hadn't changed that much!
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shock:. Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:40 pm

"Sorry, guys. I had this weird feeling and I had to concentrate on it." Shock said as he sat down. The Jolteon shook his whole body, making some of the static fluff out his fur. He only laughed at himself before looking back at Nira and Artemis.

"If I evolved into this, then I could only imagine how cool you guys would look like!" The Pokemon said in an ecstatic voice.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:53 pm

Artemis frowned slightly; wondering if he ever would evolve. He wasn't sure if he really wanted too...He didn't want to change; he liked just being an plain old absol. He titled his head as he glanced from the now-Jolteon Shock to Nira. Of course, if evolving make you more powerful...Then he wouldn't mind it if he would evolve if he could be useful in keeping his friends safe. His gaze turned back to Shock as he spoke about how cool their evolutions should be. The Absol shifted slightly, his tail flicking. "I-I suppose they will be pretty cool!"
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:20 pm

Nira nodded excitedly in agreement. "Plus, evolution will come as a surprise, won't it? Kinda sounds like a reward for training and doing your best to get stronger." She said, blue eyes sparkling. "That's it; I'm pumped! Let's keep training, guys!" Before they could respond, the spunky orange salamander had run over to a nearby rock and reared her head back again. She threw her head forward and released several little embers, just barely singing the rock but making her happy nonetheless.

Nira
Level 7
TP: 1/2
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shock:. Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:22 pm

Shock froze before doing any training. He was too fascinated with his own changes. His, now purple, eyes were checking himself once again. The Jolteon chuckled before he realized he had lost his fluffy tail! He sure was going to miss that. That's when he decided to respond to Artemis and Nira.

"If I could turn into this you guys could be amazing looking. Artemis, you could be like 100 feet tall and have horns and stuff. Nira, you could turn into a lava swimming champ, or even a flyer!" Shock chuckled before watching his two friends train.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:47 pm

Artemis just smiled softly as Shock was talking about how awesome the absol's evolution could be. It did sound sweet in some sense but...Artemis wasn't whole sure about the '100 feet tall' thing; feeling like that would be a bit of a burden being so big. Instead, he glanced at Nira, who was now training. She was right; they should head back to training; after all if he would only find out if he could evolve if he got stronger, right?

So, he turned away from Shock and let his gaze fall upon the fallen tree branch. He focused on one of his moves, taking in a deep breath as his horn started to grow white. He spread his paws apart as he got ready, but he stared intently at the tree branch, waiting for his move to power up enough for him to use it.

Artemis is charging up Razor Wind

Artemis

Level 7
TP: 1/2
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:58 pm

Nira ran up to the rock and slashed at it with little claws, leaving tiny grooves wherever they hit. She glanced back at the others, still finding it a little strange to see Shock as something other than an eevee. Speaking of which, what was he?
"Jolteon! Raurc!"
The charmander glanced up at the tree who's falling branch had nearly killed her friend earlier. A colorful bird with what looked like a musical note on its head sat there, staring at Shock. "Jolteon! Woah! Strange! Raurc!"
Jolteon? Nira thought in wonder, glancing over at Shock. Is that what he is? That bird sure is strange...

Nira
Level 8
TP: 0/2
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2