Pokemon Survivors Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf's Creation(s)

Go down

Wolf's Creation(s) Empty Wolf's Creation(s)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:57 pm

Name:Nix
Species:Fletchling
Group:N/A
Roleplaying Sample: "Look Momma, look! I can fly se-oof" The little bird-like pokemon clattered to the ground as her wings lost their lift. Once she realized she hadn't been hurt, the fletchling hopped back up to her feet, ruffling her feathers in embarrassment. She had thought for sure she'd had it down that time. "Nix, dear, let me help you," her mother called, fluttering down from above with a practiced grace. Nix looked up, eyes intent on discovering the mistakes she had made in her own attempt. Maybe this time she'd get it right!

Name:Shard
Species:Absol
Roleplaying Sample: His horn trembled slightly, waking the young Absol from his slumber. "Pop, pop wake up!" he called, crossing the barren rock face to nudge his father. Whatever he was sensing, his father didn't seem to notice. "Go back to sleep Shard," the older Absol didn't even open his eyes. "But I can fee-" "It's just a thunderstorm. We'll be fine here. Now go back to sleep." Shard's father rolled over, indicating the end of the interaction. The younger Absol's tail drooped as he made his way back to his sleeping spot. Maybe one day his father would listen.

Name:Bo
Species:Ekans
Roleplaying Sample: Bo slithered through the grasslands, tongue flicking in and out for a taste of prey. That's all he'd known how to do, since the moment he'd hatched. Stalk and scent. Finally, he detected a Pidgey's nest. The ekans' tongue flicked across his lips as he moved towards it. Finally, a meal! He broke through the grassblades to find... nothing. The pidgey's nest had been vacated only recently. Rattatas! Bo swivled around, stalking back off into the grass. He'd have to get better at this scenting thing.

Back to top Go down

Wolf's Creation(s) Empty Re: Wolf's Creation(s)

Post by Stormi Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:19 pm

Great! I really like your creation. You're aware you only will be able to control these three characters in the roleplay though, right? Can't play your parents :3
Anyways...
Wolf's Creation(s) ApprovedGIF
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Female Posts : 266
PostPoints : 19017

Back to top Go down