Pokemon Survivors Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Moves in the Woods [LVL] (For me and Sarrow)

2 posters

Go down

The Moves in the Woods [LVL] (For me and Sarrow) Empty The Moves in the Woods [LVL] (For me and Sarrow)

Post by Badger Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:26 am

"Come on, Manue!" A whine arose from the small Zorua as she glanced behind her. Standing in a clearing, her fluffy tail flickered as she waited for her friend. It could be said that her opening relationship with the Sableye had been rather rocky but they had gone to be rather good friends if she did say so herself; than again Alora adored making friends so a lot of people could be stated to be her 'friend.' It had been maybe a month or two since that first time they had met in this very-same forest, but today Alora was ready to train. Her eyes glinted slightly as her tail quivered; excited to finally starting training. It was her goal to become the strongest so that she could protect her friends, but mostly for the pack she was planning to lead one day. However, with dawn just breaking over the large forest; it was rather early for both her and no doubt for her companion; but training is training; and Alora didn't want to wait any longer!

Occ: Seeing how the site is a bit dead without Stormi; lets finally do a topic without her! *shot* So, this is based on the small topic we had with Alora and Manue all those months ago; but seeing how the topic never got really far I'm just gonna say that we completed it. Alora and Manue are friends...Ish, and now they shall train. At least they probably share one thing in common; a love for tricky and messing with others.
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

PostPoints : 19101

Back to top Go down

The Moves in the Woods [LVL] (For me and Sarrow) Empty Re: The Moves in the Woods [LVL] (For me and Sarrow)

Post by Sarrow Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:13 am

"I'm coming, I'm coming.." Manue replied in an annoyed grumble, clawed hands dragging the ground as he wearily followed after Alora, moving at a much slower, more lethargic pace than his bouncy friend. Even though he was generally active and on the move, he absolutely hated early mornings, and was rarely ever even up this early, let alone preparing to train. Regardless, he eventually caught up to the Zorua and shook head violently to try and clear the fog from his mind.

Yawning he straightened up slightly, trying to appear as perky and excited as he could manage. Placing his hands along his back he arched forwards slightly, few and quiet pops sounding from his spine. Shaking himself out, he gave Alora a wide, toothy smile, the gems for his eyes glinting faintly in the pale down rays. "Ready to go?" He asked calmly, tilting his head.
Sarrow
Sarrow

PostPoints : 18484

Back to top Go down

The Moves in the Woods [LVL] (For me and Sarrow) Empty Re: The Moves in the Woods [LVL] (For me and Sarrow)

Post by Badger Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:26 pm

Having turned around to face her friend, her tail flickered back and forth as she shifted on her little red paws; almost to excited to stand even close to still. "Of course I'm ready! I was born ready!" she growled with a smirk, couching down as she stared up into the Gem-stone eyes of the Sableye. "Lets do this!"

When it comes to how tried she was she could feel it down deep in her bones; the fact that her whole body disagreed with being awake at such an early time. However, the young Zorua had chosen to not pay attention to it at all; to just let the idea of growing stronger led her into the excited state she was in now. Of course, with her being a rather young Zorua; being excited and perky wasn't all that hard for her.
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

PostPoints : 19101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down