Pokemon Survivors Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarrow's Creations

2 posters

Go down

Sarrow's Creations Empty Sarrow's Creations

Post by Sarrow Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:20 am

Name: Maxwell
Species: Houndour
Group(If you were born into one): N/A
Roleplaying Sample: A black figure bounded through the trees in the dead of night, it's eyes glowing in the darkness. A sudden plume of flame curled out from around it's mouth, illuminating the area around it. The fire shone warmly, casting fleeting shadows across the trees that it whizzed past. The small plume rose up away from its host, curling into an intense fiery ball. The ball's original host twisted it's head, sending the ball rocketing off into the darkness. He gave a fiery 'poof', singeing the forest in its vicinity. With a mediocre bark, the Houndour bounced after his ball of fire excitedly, bending down to examine the burnt earth.

Name: Toddy
Species: Poochyena
Roleplaying Sample: (( I don't have anything better to use for Toddy or Vreme, so I'll just use one of my posts from SoTC )) Boulderstar lifted his head, his gray tabby-striped ears twitching. He listened to uneven pawsteps making their way out to the cliffside. He turned to watch the figure leave, hearing a few small rocks clatter down the cliff-face as they settled down. Heaving himself up onto his heavy paws, he made his way outside after the cat. He stopped, staring at Sarrowwing, her brown-black tabby pelt beautiful, illuminated in the soft rays of moonlight. Padding over towards her, the Clan leader sat down on his haunches. He stared up towards the sky, silently watching stars twinkle far above their heads.

Name: Vreme
Species: Dialga (( Given permission from Stormi ))
Roleplaying Sample: Boulderstar lifted his head, his gray tabby-striped ears twitching. He listened to uneven pawsteps making their way out to the cliffside. He turned to watch the figure leave, hearing a few small rocks clatter down the cliff-face as they settled down. Heaving himself up onto his heavy paws, he made his way outside after the cat. He stopped, staring at Sarrowwing, her brown-black tabby pelt beautiful, illuminated in the soft rays of moonlight. Padding over towards her, the Clan leader sat down on his haunches. He stared up towards the sky, silently watching stars twinkle far above their heads.
Sarrow
Sarrow

PostPoints : 18549

Back to top Go down

Sarrow's Creations Empty Re: Sarrow's Creations

Post by Stormi Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:58 pm

Ba-dum, approved!~

I'm going to go ahead and remind you even if you know that the legendary pokemon shouldn't randomly be wandering around the whole region. They usually stick to the area around their home(for example, Groudon around Mt. Rush and not in the ocean for whatever reason). The only time they go anywhere else is when it's some kind of event or they were say, meeting someone else there for some important reason((examples: Luffy(Entei) & Blaze(Torchic) meeting up with Flare(Ho-oh) at the base Mt. Rush; Arona(Lugia) meeting up with Flare at the Ocean Cliff)).
Just thought I'd remind you :D Have fun~

Sarrow's Creations ApprovedGIF
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Female Posts : 266
PostPoints : 19002

Back to top Go down