Pokemon Survivors Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running Through These Tunnels[OPEN]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Running Through These Tunnels[OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Running Through These Tunnels[OPEN]

Post by Badger Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:45 pm

"You want to know of all of the legendaries?" Morhpeus said with a soft tone of amusement, his single eye glowing as he let out a dark laugh. "I am afraid there are just to many to speak of; why if I am correct..." he drifted off for a second, adding up things in his head. "Why, there are about fifty-one different legendaries counting yours-truly. But how about we remain fixed on the tale of Giratina, eh? Of course, due to you two not knowing it, I will happily start from, well the start."

"My dear Nirrti is apart of the Creation Trio, however she is rather forgotten by history," the Darkrai said, his single eye growing a bit dull as he spoke. "The tales around the Creation Trio states that they were created at the same time as well, creation itself. Together with her 'siblings' they watched over the world but she had a violent nature, and caused chaos wherever she went. With it being impossible to control her, her creator faced a choice. Either leave her to her own accord and face the destruction of the world that was made, or get rid of her. The creator took the hard choice and banished her from this world." With this, Morpehus grew silent, waiting for the two to speak up. He still had a bit to go in the story of course, but he wanted to know what the Vulpix and the Noibat thought. Surely they would guess that the story just didn't end like that, but who knows; mortals could be so draft at times.
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

PostPoints : 19181

Back to top Go down

Running Through These Tunnels[OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Running Through These Tunnels[OPEN]

Post by Rose Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:43 pm

Woah o.o Willow grew wide eyed and started at the legendary. Nirrti sounded so cool, but dangerous. But, that couldn't be all of the story, right? "Wait, is that all? What about you meeting her and stuff like that?"
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Female Posts : 55
PostPoints : 18815

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:16 pm

Roxy thought a moment. Nirrti sounded cool, she really did! Being too strong and destructive to stay in this world...Sure, she didn't want this "giratina" running around and destroying the whole region, but she still sounded awesome. As Willow spoke up, Roxy found herself wondering the same thing. "Yeah, how'd you meet? And you have a creator? I think I've heard about that too!" She barked quickly, becoming visibly excited about the story.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Female Posts : 266
PostPoints : 19017

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:49 pm

"This world came to be somehow, so of course there is a creator," Morpheus hummed with slight annoyance; how could they be so draft? But he quickly calmed himself and shook his head. "But of course that isn't the end of the tale; I haven't gotten to the good part, the part with me. While Nirrti was indeed banished from this world, she was placed in a different realm; a world that is the complete opposite of ours. The Reverse World is what it is called. She of course, didn't take the banish to kindly, so she spent many, many years destroying the world she was thrown into. I, however, am one of the two masters of the dream realm, and that realm touches almost everywhere; everybody. I could sense Nirrti, and so I went to visit her or at least watch her. She noticed me in the mist of her chaos, and I manged to calm her down a bit to talk. We both talked about our origins, and we soon become close friends. We both learned to live with our darker selves, and Nirrti became a rather soft-spoken Pokemon, choosing to live with where she was even thought she may never be accepted into the mortal realm again." The Darkrai paused as he drifted back in memories, his single eye shining. "I can't help but shutter at what Nirrti could still be like if I hadn't stumbled across her, and I fear what I would be like." With that, he came to a stop, his gaze shifting slightly back to the young mortals below him.
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:56 pm

Roxy flinches slightly as he seemed to get a tinge of annoyance to him, though it disappeared quickly. She didn't exactly ave parents, so these stories were hard to come by; it wasn't her fault she didn't know about some 'creator'. However, she wouldn't get mad at him for something as silly as that...Especially when she was the one to say something stupid. Plus, he might not even be annoyed, and that's just how she perceived it. Eh. Thoughts.

As his story went on, the vulpix began to shift slightly in excitement. "I-I..." She said, her voice stuttering from it. "I want to meet Nirrti!" She blurted out, though smiling like an idiot anyways. Roxy suddenly leaped to her paws, looking determined. She had made up her mind. "Yeah, we've been training a lot lately! We're going to get really strong, and we're going to explore all over this region! Maybe even travel through the worlds and meet your friend!" Her russet eyes sparkled, and she leaped over to Morpheus, looking up at him with a big grin. "Then we'd get to see you again too! It'd be fun! Right Willow?" She glanced over her shoulder and looked to her friend for an answer, barely giving the Darkrai any time to respond.

Ooc: Someone set off the Roxy bomb
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Sun May 04, 2014 7:17 pm

Willow stared in awe. Nirrti sounded so strong! "We are going to be strong! I want to meet her also, and when we are even stronger, we'll meet you again!" she chirped, her body shaking from excitement.

OOC: Trying...to....play....new....game ;-;
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Sun May 04, 2014 7:50 pm

"Seriously?" Morpheus couldn't help but said in amusement. "You two want to meet Nirrti one day? I like your guts, kids. I will admit, Nirrti isn't the fondest of mortals but I am sure once you two are all powerful, I could maybe talk to her into meeting you guys." Of course, the darkrai wasn't even sure if he would be able too. Nirrti had quite the temper when it came to Morpheus, and he had a feeling that if he tried to talk such things to her, she would throw him back to the dream realm. Like he said, Nirrti hated mortals.
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Sun May 04, 2014 8:00 pm

Roxy didn't seem to care much that it was a low possibility and that it would be long from now. She was too excited by the fact that it would happen one day, whether Nirrti liked it or not. She was determined to explore everyone she could and one day become as strong as the pokemon in legends! Yes, that would be her new ambition.
She wagged her six tails, looking up at Morpheus with sparkling eyes. "Really? Awesome! We'll train lots and lots and become really strong, so when the time comes, we'll be ready!" She barked, leaping into the air again.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Wed May 07, 2014 9:15 pm

Willow squeaked more with excitement, as Roxy made more noise, getting her spirits up more. "Oh this is so exciting! I'm going to train so hard! I'm going to beat a legendary, I swear!" she yelped, obviously getting quite excited and hyped.
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Fri May 09, 2014 11:20 pm

A soft grin spread of Morpheus' face as he leaned down, his single eye glowing. "I am sure there is one day that you two will be able to defeat Nirrti; and I will make sure I am there to watch!" He paused, raising one of his clawed fingers to his mouth. "Of course, if you two are to grow more powerful than legends, you should get a taste of how strong they really are, should you not?" His single eye flicking dangerously. Yeah, that sounded great. He would love to show off some of his power to these mortals; of course he would have to be careful not to do any moves that could harm them. The last thing Morpheus needed was some other legendary yelling at him for being careless and hurting young mortals.
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Sat May 10, 2014 12:16 pm

Roxy's eyes widened in surprise, but she quickly became even more excited, hopping around Morpheus once more. "Oh, yes please! That'd be awesome! Can you really show us some of your moves?" She asked, pausing next to Willow and looking up at him with awe in her red-brown eyes. Just imagining legendary pokemon battling with strong, huge attacks that were so awesome that they could make your eyes melt is just
woah
yes
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Sat May 10, 2014 5:09 pm

"Woah" was all Willow replied, completely in a daze as she imagined some of his moves. They were probably so powerful! They could tear the ground up, and she was going to have power like that one day!
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Sat May 10, 2014 11:12 pm

"Of course," he said, grinning. "I live to please after all!" Now, that was a lie. He lived to cause nightmares, but he did want these two young ones to look up with him in wonder, so they were going to get what they wanted! He narrowed his eyes, trying to debate what moves he knew. He knew a few moves, and there were ways to use some of them to have fun. Morpehus' single eye glowed ominously as he thought of a way to link a few of his moves together. He took in a deep breath and raised one of his clawed hands. Here goes nothing.

He let out his breath in a steady steam, letting his dark powers flow into his hands, before releasing a suddenly burst of wind to fly from behind him, glowing a light purple, as if it was magic, as it raced over Roxy's and Willow's head and into the tunnel behind them. Hoping that it would distract them away from him, he closed his eye and let himself sink into the shadows of the cave around them. Now nothing more than a shadow itself, his faint outline glowed red as it started to spread out, breaking into copies, then having them break into copies, until there were enough copies to surround the two young Pokemon.

He paused as he let enough time to pass for his Ominous Wind to disappear and let the two have their attention disappear from that, to let all of his copies rise from the ground. The real Morpheus stood behind them, only to be told apart by the fact that he wasn't as faded at the others. However, they still all leaned in, their single eye glowing. "How is that for tricks?" they all hummed together as one.
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Sun May 11, 2014 2:34 pm

Roxy watched in awe, though ducked slightly as a strong, shadowy wind blew over their heads, obviously farther up so it wouldn't hit them. She watched it spiral through the air violently down the tunnel behind them, and she wondered if there were any pokemon down there who might get hit by it. No matter; hopefully they'd hear it coming before it actually got to them.
Distracted for a moment, when Roxy looked back, shadows were rising from the ground all around her and Willow, growing into several, slightly-blurry figures of what all seemed to be Morpheus. Eyes widening, she looked around, trying to figure out which one was real. They all moved and spoke together, it was so weird but cool! She slowed her gaze a moment, realizing how deadly this would be in an actual battle. Focusing, she finally laid her sight on the real Morpheus, and smiled. "Great! Can you do more?" She asked, clapping her front paws together.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tue May 13, 2014 7:50 pm

As the Shadow zoomed about her head, she turned and watched it go deeper into the tunnel, before turning back to see many many more Darkrai's. Her eyes widened and as they spoke, she screeched slightly, the humming making her dizzy and annoyed. "My ears are sensitive!"

Willows face- D:
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Sun May 18, 2014 3:37 pm

A soft frown appeared on Morpheus' face as he let his copies disappear back into the shadows, shaking his head slightly. "I am sorry, my dear. I didn't realize that." He paused as he glanced at Roxy, but also shook his head slightly. "I am afraid I have no other moves that would be...Safe, for me to use around you. But is there anything else you want to know?"
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Sun May 18, 2014 3:56 pm

Roxy looked slightly disappointed, but knew it was for the best. After all,she didn't want to get hurt just to see what Morpheus could do for their amusement. Actually, putting it that way made it sound terrible. She quickly fixed a neutral expression and thought a moment about what else she might want to know. Sure, there was a lot, but he probably had something to do other than sit around and listen to them babble and gawk all day. Hey, maybe she should ask about something like that.

"Um...Well, what do you usually do during the day? I know you said we weren't really taking up a lot of your time, but I'm just curious and want to make sure." She explained, a small edge of concern in her voice. She considered this Darkrai a friend now and didn't want to annoy him somehow. Besides, curiosity killed the meowth. Or was it a skitty? Eh, didn't matter.

Ooc: Three pages my god x3 Maybe we should wrap this up soon, guys~
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Thu May 29, 2014 4:52 pm

Hearing a roar in the distance, Willow glanced up. That was her parents, calling for her. Quickly, she looked to Morpheous and Roxy "Guys, I got to go" she squeaked, wanting to hurry to her parents.

OOC: Lol quick way to end my part XD you guys' turn
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:45 pm

Roxy's question caused him to blink. "What I do during the day? Well...Not all Pokemon sleep during the night. Some do sleep during the day so sometimes I give them nightmares. Of course, during the day my powers are weakened so they are never very scare nightmares," he said with a sigh. "Other than that I normally train, argue with my counterpart, or visit Nirrti." However, he paused as he glanced at Willow, frowning slightly; kinda sad that she had to go. "Ah...Alright, my dear Willow. It was wonderful to meet you."
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:23 pm

Roxy perked her ears at Willow as she heard the call of her friend's parents. "Aw, I'll come visit later! Maybe I'll bring you guys a bug or two again." She replied, smiling at the last part and waiting for her friend to leave before she turned back to Mopheus.
"Sounds kinda like my normal schedule with Willow! We train most of the day, hunt for food, and sometimes just kind of hang out. I'm planning on finding a cave to claim as my own soon so I have a safe place to sleep." She replied, glancing at the tunnels she had come from. She lifted her paw and stretched it some, before putting it down and repeating with the other paw. She got up and repeated with her back legs as well. "Actually, I should probably do that before it gets late, now that I'm feeling better. I have a lot of training to do if I'm going to explore the region some day!" She explained, looking back at her new friend with a friendly smile. "Thanks again for everything. Hopefully we'll be able to see each other again soon, once I'm stronger!"
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:59 pm

Listening to Roxy, the Darkrai titled his head as he looked at her with his eye shining bright. However, she when spoke about leaving, his eye dimmed slightly. Both of them would leave? Suppose he couldn't complain; Roxy would need a safe place to sleep. So, instead he shrugged sadly. "Ah...Alright, my dear Roxy," he said, titling his head slightly as his single eye glimmered with a mischievous light. "And I can't wait for when we meet again; I am sure you will be very powerful." Well, he doubted she would be as powerful as him...But, who knows? Just because he was a legendary didn't mean he was unbeatable. He was sure if Roxy trained enough; she could be a force to be reckoned with; even against him. Mortals can be rather surprising if you watch them for long enough.

So, he gently floated backwards over the hole, but he paused there, still looking at the small Vulpix. Such a fiery spirit she had...He was sure if she tried hard enough; she could reach her goals. Of course, he never hoped they would meet in his realm; that would require him having to use his ability to give her a nightmare if that would happen...For such reasons Morpheus tried to not mess with dreams by sneaking in them; unless he got really bored and felt the Pokemon needed such horrible nightmares.
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:55 pm

"Heh, thanks! I'm sure you'll be stronger as well!" She yipped back happily, nodding once more in good bye before rushing out of the cavern. She disappeared down the same tunnel Willow had just retreated through, her six tails morphing away into the shadows with her. Roxy felt more excited with her new goal in mind, more pumped to get stronger! One day, she'd see Morpheus again, and challenge him to a battle!
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:04 pm

Morpheus watched as Roxy disappeared into the shadows, his single eye burning with a faint light. "Hm.." he mused to himself as he gently tapped his chin with his clawed hand. "I just don't understand why Nirrti dislikes mortals so much." With that and a small shrug, he let himself drift down into the shadows of the fallen cavern before melting into them and returned to the realm of dreams to cause nightmares once more.

Occ: Annnnnd End~ Finally
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2