Pokemon Survivors Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Clouds [CLOSED]

2 posters

Go down

In The Clouds [CLOSED] Empty In The Clouds [CLOSED]

Post by Sarrow Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:29 pm

A tiny gray and black Poochyena was bouncing around the lonely island, running in somewhat of a circle near Echo Tower. He wanted to climb the mountain when he was older, and reach the top! A squeaky bark forced it's way out of the Pokemon, who stopped to look up at the Mountain. Something.. moved up there, he could've swore.
Sarrow
Sarrow

PostPoints : 18489

Back to top Go down

In The Clouds [CLOSED] Empty Re: In The Clouds [CLOSED]

Post by Stormi Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:22 pm

It moved again, what seemed to be...A shadow? No, no, it was far too big! But, believe it or not, it was. It was a pokemon that rarely left its home around the middle of the tower, where inside he had a floor to himself that he guarded and slept at, only leaving to hunt in the clouds every now and then. Occasionally other pokemon who thought they were strong enough to fight him would appear on his floor, either by flight or climb; there was always strong pokemon surrounding those floors either way to test them. If you wanted to get to the top of the tower, you'd have to get past all of them first, including this guy. Whenever someone challenged him, it was often that he would leave his nest to fight outside, high in the clouds so that they wouldn't damage the tower. Though rarely, a challenger would get thrown down in an explosion, and the mighty dragon would come down to finish them off. It was kinda how he got his reputation as a terror of the skies; also because of his attitude. He seemed to hate everyone, though today he seemed to be fighting another pokemon, as the shadows moved once more, growing thicker as they headed down.

A dragonite yowled as it slammed into the ground not far from the poochyena, grunting as it struggled to its feet. There was a roar as a huge green pokemon spiraled down, mouth open and a transparent ring forming in it. Chain reeled back and let loose a powerful Hyper Voice onto the petrified challenger, who wasn't able to dodge fast enough and was caught in the blast, howling in pain. Chain dived down fast, jaws clamping harshly on the dragonite's back and shaking him harshly before tossing him away, where it landed and didn't move. Chain stared at it, waiting, but turned to leave when it attempted to get up and just fell again. It was too weak to fight. The battle was done.
The rayquaza paused, glowing yellow eyes staring down at a poochyena who seemed to have been watching.

Ooc: asdf I always do bigger posts than I realize when I'm doing it with a new character.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Female Posts : 266
PostPoints : 18942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarrow Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:58 pm

Toddy jumped back, yelping in surprise as the Dragonite crashed down beside him. He shrank to the ground, fear in his amber eyes as the spiraling dragon Pokemon came slithering down out of the sky after it. He closed his eyes, pressing his face to the ground as the Rayquaza finished off the Dragonite with a furious Hyper Voice. Slowly looking up, the Poochyena blinked in surprise as he found the green Pokemon watching him.
Sarrow
Sarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:10 pm

Chain narrowed his eyes, realizing the small pup-like pokemon was afraid. Afraid of him, and he couldn't blame him. This was normal, though honestly he took pity on the younger ones who witnessed his harsh fights. They must be terrified...Though he never was one to be gentle in public. He actually liked his reputation of being feared; kept the flow of challengers down to a low maximum.
Now though, he couldn't help but feel bad once again for spooking the little guy. "ER..." He grumbled softly. "DID I STARTLE YOU?"

Last edited by Stormi on Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarrow Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:56 pm

Toddy blinked, nodding somewhat. Then he blinked, and stood up straight. His legs trembled somewhat, despite his best efforts. He lifted his head and puffed out his chest, trying to look intimidating. He wanted to prove he could be as big and as fierce as the massive Rayquaza.
Sarrow
Sarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:08 pm

Chain stared at him blankly. What, was the poochyena trying to look...Tough? He couldn't help but chuckle in amusement. He...He liked this kid. "HEY, TOUGH GUY. WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" He asked, smiling slightly in amusement. This was a little entertaining. Besides, he didn't really know anyone who liked him at all, even as a simple "friendly aquaintance". Nah, everyone here seemed scared of him or preferred to beat the snot out of him to try to prove their own strengths. You know, run him into the ground. Maybe. That's what he always thought anyways. He couldn't read minds but whatever.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarrow Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:40 pm

"My name's Toddy!" he barked, his fluffbutt tail wagging. "What's yours?" he added, standing up on the edges of his paws slightly.
Sarrow
Sarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:49 pm

Chain blinked. Toddy...He was alright. "MY NAME IS CHAIN, THOUGH I DON'T GET ASKED A LOT. WHERE'S YOUR PARENTS?" He asked, glancing around. Luckily, most pokemon were off training...Or hiding when they saw the battle going on. He didn't really want anyone to see this. It was a little embarrassing.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarrow Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:03 pm

Toddy's chest instantly deflated and his paws scuffed against the ground. He looked down at the dust he was stirring up, huffing somewhat. "I-I don't know.." He muttered back, sitting back on his haunches.
Sarrow
Sarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:34 pm

The rayquaza leaned down, his head lowering to Toddy's face so he wasn't looking down at him. "DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY? EH, IF THIS IS PERSONAL I'LL LEAVE IT ALONE I GUESS." He responded, not really sure how to respond in this situation. Still, he was curious...Chain hadn't grown up with any parents either. Did he even have any? He wasn't sure.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarrow Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:16 pm

"I don't really know." The Poochyena replied, staring Chain in the eye. He looked up briefly as a roar shook the air above, rattling him to his bones. Briefly petrified, he quickly looked back at Chain. "You can be my parents!" Toddy exclaimed happily, putting a paw on Chain's face.
Sarrow
Sarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:30 pm

Chain didn't react much to the roar; it was normal here. Suddenly, he felt a paw on his face and heard Toddy say...What? "P-PARENTS? ME? NOW HANG ON, I NEVER HAD PARENTS EITHER SO I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE." He huffed, raising his head, looking surprised. "NOT TO MENTION IT'S MUCH TOO DANGEROUS FOR YOU WHERE I LIVE...HOW WILL I BE ABLE TO WATCH OVER YOU IF I'M BUSY FIGHTING? YOU'LL GET SCARED, TOO." Being a parent was out of the question...He couldn't! It was impossible; illogical even!
Or was that just his thoughts again? Though he really wasn't expecting this and suddenly felt his instincts pushing him away, wanting him to get out of there before he promised something he'd regret, something in the back of his mind kept him there, actually considering it a moment. No, he couldn't possibly....Could he?
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarrow Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:44 pm

"I won't get scared! And you could even teach me how to fight! Puh-leaaaaaaase?" Toddy begged eagerly, dropping down as Chain lifted his head away from his paw. "I'll become big and strong and brave, just like you! And we'll be family!" he rambled on, smiling wide.
Sarrow
Sarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:02 pm

Chain looked down at him. Family? He thought, eyes widening. He had never had family before, and maybe this would be good for hi--
What was he thinking? He couldn't POSSIBLY...Could he? He supposed he could train him how to fight. It would be interesting to have a sort of...Apprentice of his one. Yeah, that sounded better suit to his pride. But he wouldn't tell Toddy that, not the way he was looking at Chain with such hope. He huffed and rolled his eyes. "OH REALLY? FINE THEN..." He trailed off, not really knowing what to say. There was a bit of excitement in the back of his head, but he pushed it away. No. "WELL, UH...WOULD YOU PERHAPS WANT TO SEE WHERE I LIVE THEN? I SUPPOSE THAT'LL BE YOUR NEST AS WELL THEN. I'LL BE ABLE TO GET TO YOU EASIER IF SOMETHING HAPPENS." He offered, laying his head down once more, though this time to the side as if to offer Toddy a ride on his head.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarrow Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:13 pm

Toddy barked happily, leaping on top of Chain's head eagerly. He stared up Echo Tower, his amber-red eyes glowing with excitement. He peered over Chain's head, looking down into his new "Dad's" black and yellow eyes. "Are you really going to be my Dad now? Great!" he yipped, giving a snaggletoothed smile.
Sarrow
Sarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:52 pm

Chain forced himself not to flinch. "LOOSE TERM, REALLY; I'M STILL KIND OF CONFUSED ON WHAT TO DO AS A 'DAD'. ANYWAYS, HANG ON TIGHT." He huffed, suddenly flying into the air at a great speed, though to him it was slow in comparison to what he normally did. He didn't want to throw Toddy off by accident. Within seconds the clouds were just about a kilometer above their heads, a few very thin, wafted ones around where they were now. It was a little above the middle of the tower, though fortunately it should still be easy to breath here...Sorta. That is, for Toddy. Plus it got pretty cold up here, but inside Chain's nest it was pretty warm, and he didn't mind the cold anyways. Temperature never really affected him much.
The emerald dragon gently flew in, stopping by a ring of rocks with a few bits of dead grass here and there. Yeah, his "nest" was really just the floor surrounded in rocks from where he spiraled into a curl for sleep. But he could probably scrap something together for Toddy. Chain lowered his head to let the poochyena hop off, then moved to grab some grass and a few sticks that he pushed into a pile using his rather small hands, with yet sharp claws. He nudged it together and used his tail to sort it into a small nest, a bit big still but would definitely hold Toddy. He glanced at the poochyena and nodded. "THIS IS WHERE YOU'LL SLEEP, UNLESS YOU WANT TO SLEEP ON THE COLD FLOOR WITH ME, THOUGH I DON'T MIND IT LIKE YOU MIGHT." He explained, still wondering what the heck he was doing with this kid. Being a father? It still seemed ridiculous, but there was no going back now. Besides, it'd be fun to have a sort of...Successor, maybe? That'd obviously be long from now, however.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarrow Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:06 pm

Toddy moved over to the space on the floor where Chain usually slept and curled up on the floor there, as if testing the space. He half-yelped at the sudden coldness, jumping up and scurrying to the nest his 'Dad' had built. He jumped into it, then looked back at Chain. He grinned happily, his one ear standing straight and his other ear.. well, his other ear just stayed floppy.
Sarrow
Sarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:39 pm

Chain rolled his eyes and tried not to chuckle from the little one's ridiculous smile. He seemed so happy about something others would be terrified of. This little poochyena was...An odd one. It kind of made Chain feel a little bit more protective over him, in a way. Yes, he would "father" this youth and train him to become strong enough to take on the challengers of this tower. It was decided!

Ooc: Topic can end whenever x3 Then I might make us a training topic later on if you want.
ONWARD TODDY, TO VICTORY AND STRENGTH! GO, GO! //shot
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarrow Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:01 am

OOC; I guess it could end here ouo
And we could go on to the training topic. c;
Sarrow