Pokemon Survivors Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F L A M E [Closed]

2 posters

Go down

F L A M E [Closed] Empty F L A M E [Closed]

Post by Stormi Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:49 pm

F L A M E [Closed] 118hpxx
Because crappy picture editing

There was a roar as a large, dog-like pokemon rushed down from the very top on Mt. Rush, where few pokemon can tolerate the extreme heat. He glanced sideways as a few other pokemon moved out of the way of his path, knowing this was no ordinary pokemon. This was Luffy, King of the Ring of Fire and a legendary species as well, known as Entei. His smoky cape-like cloud billowed out behind him, a small chick-pokemon curled up in a tight ball as Luffy carried him gently with his fangs, just hanging onto the torchic's tough head-feathers. This was a baby pokemon who belonged to a good friend of his who had passed away not long ago. Luffy had brought him into the Ring of Fire as his own sort of "son", having one of the Caretakers watch over him farther up the mountain. He had grabbed the torchic on his way down, having told his Caretaker the night before that he would be taking Blaze--That was the chick's name--to the base of the volcano, where'd he try to contact someone he hadn't talked to in a long time: Ho-oh. They barely knew each other, and Luffy didn't even know the bird's name, but he was like a lord to him even so. It was a weird kinship they had, like he had with Kidd and Law, though he actually knew them well. Slowing down by the trespasser rocks, Luffy laid down Blaze at his feet and looked towards Mt. Silt. Yes, that was where his lord lived, right? He took a step back and let out a tremendous roar, hoping to summon the Ho-oh. There was a favor to be asked, even though he wasn't sure if his lord would accept.

Last edited by Stormi on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Female Posts : 266
PostPoints : 18932

Back to top Go down

F L A M E [Closed] Empty Re: F L A M E [Closed]

Post by .:Shock:. Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:00 pm

Flare soared through the sky as the wind flowed through his feathers. A loud roar ran through the Pokemon's ears before he trailed his gaze down at the ground below. He recognized the call as one of the many inhabitant's of the island. The Ho-oh let out a loud caw before diving down to find his summoner. Flare finally arrived at the volcano looking for Luffy before spotting him and the thing between his teeth. The bird soared down in front of the Entei before stopping at a halt and nodding his head in greeting. "What is it that you want of me Luffy?"

Last edited by Shock on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
.:Shock:.
Admin

Male Posts : 70
PostPoints : 18289

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:12 pm

Luffy bowed his head a moment as a returned greeting. This was certainly a sight to behold: two legendary pokemon just showing up in the middle of the day for the simple reason of a child.
The entei looked up at Flame with a serious look. "Greetings. I apologize if I interrupted anything you might have been busy with, but I have a request...This torchic here is named Blaze. He's an orphan, his parents and good partners of mine having passed away not long ago from sickness. He was lucky to not have caught it himself." He explained, then realized he may be taking up to much time. "I wish to send him to live in the mainland until he grows strong enough to return here as a Deputy of the Ring of Fire. Since he'd be living in the desert, very close to your home, I'd appreciate it if you could perhaps look after him." The pokemon paused, looking down at Blaze as he breathed gently in his sleep, being young and tired. "...He's very important to me, and I couldn't ask of anyone better. I hope I am not disgracing you." This task he was asking to be done sounded incredibly tedious, but Law didn't live anywhere near the desert, where he wished Blaze to train, and Kidd was...Kidd. Actually, was Kidd even ever at Mt. Silt? He didn't know. Luffy was the only one of the three who didn't live inland. But he wanted Blaze to grow as strong and skilled as possible, and one day become a deputy by his side, as his father had requested as a dying wish. He needed to be protected. Plus you needed a flying type to help you over the water if you were a fire-type, you know?
Luffy bent down slightly and bowed his head. "You're welcome to use him for work in return. You are also, of course, welcome to some of my Ring's works if needed. Just please protect him for me."

Ooc: Character-plots sdkfrhkhlk
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shock:. Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:00 pm

"Of course you aren't disgracing me Luffy. You are one of the mot honorable pokemon on this island, I would be willing to take care of the young one for you. I promise with all my experience I will take care of him until he is willing to return to Mt.Silt." The ho-oh replied as his gazed lowered to the sleeping pokemon. His feathers fluffed out lightly as he felt an odd gust of wind break the silence. Flare looked down at the small chick before picking him up and getting ready to fly before he turned back towards Luffy. "Is there anything else you need of me?" The bird asked as he expanded his wings.
Admin

Male Posts : 70
PostPoints : 18289

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:37 pm

Luffy looked up at Flare, speechless. Just like that? He even complimented him. Sure, Luffy had never really got to know the Ho-oh, but he always imagined him to be a little more...Highly, being who he was and all. Not in a bad way.
As the bird-pokemon spoke to him again, he perked up to listen. "N-no...Thank you, Flare." He replied, then watched them begin to leave. He himself turned and glanced back up at the top of Mt. Rush, the peak shrouded by a thin layer of volcanic ash that floated in the air like smoke. He glanced over his shoulder once more at where the two had stood and blinked. Take care of him, he thought, then leaped back up the slopes of the huge volcano, slowly progressing his way back to the peak.

Ooc: Topic end unless you want to make one more post o3o
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down