Pokemon Survivors Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shore Walking

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shore Walking Empty Shore Walking

Post by Badger Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:59 pm

A small snooze arose from a sleeping Corphish, hiding in the shadows of a rather large rock that sat on the shore of the beach. He shifted slightly in his cool spot, before he let one of his eyes slide open. "Hm?" he muttered half-sleepily as he gently forced himself up on legs, shaking his red-ish orange shell to knock off the sand that had stuck to him from his nap. Ryan let his gaze shift around as he gently rubbed his face with one of his pincers. He let himself skirted from the shadows of the rock in a small daze as he got his bearing of the place around him. He was tired but something else now drove him to move; the emptiness of his belly. What Ryan needed was something to eat as he moved along the shore with a watchful gaze; keeping a look out for anything that he could eat.
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

PostPoints : 19101

Back to top Go down

Shore Walking Empty Re: Shore Walking

Post by Dao Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:38 pm

A loud, annoyed, and bored, sigh came from the mouth of the little Pancham. Dao had been wandering the beach for a good amount of time now, looking for SOME KIND of food. Heck, he would even eat a Feebas if he had to. "Why of why, must the little Pancham cry? For, he wishes, he didn't have to try." He ryhemed, not sure what even he was saying him. That was when he saw it. A Corpfish scurrying down the beach, looking food, just like he was doing.
Dao
Dao

PostPoints : 18566

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:42 pm

Ryan came to a stop when he saw the Pancham, and gently titled his head as he watched the panda-like cub in a bit of surprise. Never had the Corphish seen a Pokemon such as Dao; than again he spent most of his time in the water or on the beach. He shifted slightly on his six legs, before he sighed softly and made his way over to the strange Pokemon with a small glint in his eyes. "Hello!" he called, wondering if this Pokemon had any food to share. He hoped so; he was really hungry.
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dao Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:51 pm

Pancham merely crossed his little arms and flashed his trademark smirk as the creature approached him, seemingly friendly. As he got closer, he noticed that, despite their bodies being vastly different, they were at the same exact height. Go figure. "Hey." He responded back, leaf sticking out of his mouth, his eyes filled with a flare of ambition, even if it was childish.
Dao
Dao

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:56 pm

Ryan came to a stop not far from the Pancham, pausing to take him in as he wondered what to say. He didn't see any sign of food on him; causing Ryan to frown slightly. Well, so much for asking for that but no matter! He could go back to his search after talking to Dao. "So, ah, what you are doing here? I've never seen you before," the Corphish said as he gently clacked his pinchers together as he awaited an answer.
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dao Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:03 pm

Pancham couldn't help but smirk even wider. "I'm Dao." He say simply as he turned his head towards the ocean, ecpecting for any source of food, of course finding none. "Who are you?" He questioned as he turned back, a eyebrow slightly raised as his stomach grumbled, signifying his hunger.
Dao
Dao

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:07 pm

Well, that hadn't answered Ryan's question as he had asked what Dao had been doing here, but he barely cared. He responded by shrugging the best he could. "Nice to meet you. I'm Ryan," he said as he also let his gaze shift around; trying to see if he could find food. If he ever got lazy enough to stop looking on the shore; he always supposed the water was a good option to go for food; there was a lot things to snack on there.
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dao Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:14 pm

Dao smiled as he quickly placed a hand on his shoulder, almost brotherly. "Hey, wanna get some food, I'm starving." He said as a bright and, seemingly, genuine smile. "What do you like to eat?" He quickly added, not waiting for a replie to his first statement as he put his hands together.
Dao
Dao

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:18 pm

A bit surprised by Dao's response, the Corphish decided not to try to shrug off the paw as he glanced at the fighting type. "That sounds good..." he said slowly, before his eyes glimmered as the Pancham asked what he liked to eat. "Me? I'll eat almost anything; we Corphishs are great at eating things!" Ryan grinned as he clacked his pinchers, wondering what kind of food they would get to eat.
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dao Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:31 pm

"Hmmm...."He said as he rubbed his chin in thought, almost comically so. "Well...I was going to try to get a Magikarp, or Feebas, or something from the ocean, so if you want...." He trailed off as the tide calmly roses to his belly before retreating back into the water, leaving some seaweed here and there.
Dao
Dao

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:37 pm

As Ryan padded into the water, he grinned softly. "I wouldn't mind that," he answered with a small nod of his head as he scooped up some of the seaweed and took a bite of it. "I'm pretty good at catching things," he simply stated as he chewed on the piece of seaweed.
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dao Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:42 pm

Dao merely clapped his hands before raising a single finger into the air. "THEN LET'S GO." He declared as he marched into the water, soon completely submerged and unable to be seen. A few seconds later, he came back out, covered head to toe in seaweed. "I CAN NOT SWIM." He declared once again, almost comically so.
Dao
Dao

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:36 pm

Ryan had little time to react as he watched the Pancham stroll into the water. He paused as he titled his head, waiting for the few seconds until the fighting type had come back, smiling softly as he skirted his way over and started to pull some of the seaweed from Dao and starting to eat some of it. "How about you let the water type do the swimming, eh?" Ryan chuckled from between bites, waving one of his pinchers toward the water near them. "After all; that is my home turf!"
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dao Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:44 pm

"Fine." He replied with a childish pout as the seaweed was eaten off of him. Then, a idea came to his head. "Why not let me hang on to you was you swim so I can help in catching it?" Asked with a hopeful gleam in his eye, wanting nothing but to be part of the action.
Dao
Dao

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:47 pm

Ryan paused from his small meal as he took Dao's option in. Hang on to him? That seemed a bit risky for a few reasons. "Er...I don't know about that," he said as he shifted slightly on his six legs. "You might slow me down and you know; you can't breath underwater like I can." The Corphish didn't want to sound to harsh in how he was saying no, but he would be much faster to catch things if he didn't have a Pokemon that was the same height of him hanging onto him.
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dao Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:05 pm

"I can take it." He said, once again his smirk appearing. "Let's just do it and see what happens. Cmon I'm starving here!" He half stated, half complained as his stomach rumbled. Not waiting for a replie, he began walking in until he was waist deep in water, motioning Ryan to follow.
Dao
Dao

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:11 pm

The Corphish sighed but grudgingly followed after Dao. As the water swirled around him, he smiled softly as he gently scooped some up in his pinchers before dumping them out. Ah water; how natural it felt for him to be in it. Now by Dao's side, he shifted as he got ready to dive in. "If you think you are ready; then grab on and lets see how well this goes..." He couldn't believe they were really going to do this; he could get them both some food by himself but if the Pancham wanted to go through with it...Well, what else could Ryan do but go along with it?
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dao Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:33 pm

Immediately, Dao grabbed and lifted a thumb, signifying he way ready. "Lets go get some food!" he said as he readied himself.
Dao
Dao

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:38 pm

Ryan shifted as he felt Dao grab him, shaking his head slightly. This was going to be weird; and he doubt they could catch anything but perhaps...? And, he supposed, if it did fail, he could get the fighting type to let the Corphish catch the food by himself. "Just bonk me on the head when you need air," he responded with a soft sigh as he skirted his way into the water, quickly swimming out a bit before he paused. it took a few moments to ready himself, before he duck his head under water, pulling the Pancham down with him as he started to search for a meal for the both of them.
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dao Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:45 pm

Instinctively, Dao closed his eyes once underwater. However, he soon relaxed himself and opened them. Though stinging slightly, he was in awe of what he saw. A entire ecosystem filled with pokemon. There were a school of Luvdics near them, while on the coral reef under them, there was a colony of more Corphish, munching away of what ever they can find.
Dao
Dao

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:53 pm

As Ryan glided through the water with Dao, he paused as he saw a flash of orange not far from him. He turned that way and saw a Magikarp swimming peacefully. A small frown fell upon the Corphish's face as he stared at it. He tried not to eat meat all that much, but if Dao wanted one...He glanced at Dao, gently waving his pincher toward the Magikarp, trying to see if Dao would be fine with catching that Pokemon. Of course, the Magikarp was about the same size as the two so it would be an interesting attempt to catch it.
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dao Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:00 pm

Dao snapped out of daze at the pincer waving before him. Looking into the direction, he saw their prize. Instantly, he nodded and (attempted) to gesture Ryan to get closer so that he could pounce on their prey.
Dao
Dao

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:11 pm

Ryan sighed softly as he let himself glide forward, moving as fast as he could without letting the Magikarp take notice of them. As they grew closer, Ryan narrowed his eyes as he let his pinchers snap gently in the water; ready to attack once they were in range. Finally, he felt he was close enough and slowed down enough so that Dao could try to reach the fish Pokemon.
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dao Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:18 pm

Once close, Dao 'lunged' off of Ryan, landing on the Magikarp before sinking his teeth and claws into it. Immediately, it began to dash around in numeerous direction, attempting to get the little pest off, but too no avail. That didn't make it easy for Dao however, as it only went faster.
Dao
Dao

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:30 pm

Now free of the weight that was Dao, Ryan let himself shot forward at the Magicarp, grabbing it as hard as he could in his pinchers. Doing show, he was able to slow it down much faster as he started to swim backwards; trying to pull it toward the surface, but it was mostly because he knew that the Pancham would have to get air soon. Lucky for Ryan; not a lot of things could escape the pinchers of a Corphish once they latched on so he was easily pulling the Magikarp with him no matter how much it struggled under the attacks.

Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next