Pokemon Survivors Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echo's Creatiiiions

Go down

Echo's Creatiiiions Empty Echo's Creatiiiions

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:23 pm

Name: Reima
Species: Phione
Group(If you were born into one): N/A
Roleplaying Sample: Pffffffft... ;v; Must I? //steals from Beata

From the outside of the studios, there is a soft sound. It was soft, yet elegant, graceful, and pleasing to listen to. A piano was playing a melody with the bass, combining together as one to create a beautiful soothing rhythm. And a girl who didn't even seem like she could have the voice for it, was singing. Although her voice was overpowered by the piano, at least it was audible through the mic she was using. Her fingers softly touched the keys of the piano, her hands sweeping and freely flowing across its surface, cascading sounds playing and echoing from the room. Taking a deep breath, she began to replay with a more melancholy tone, her foot slowly pushing the furthest right pedal and quickly interchanging within intervals. And, she began to sing of a story that happened to her when she was too sick to go outside.

The song's story showed through the view of her only actual friend before he passed away. He had visited her everyday where she stayed in bed, unable to go outside because the air outside wasn't right for her to breath from. She had to have help from some sort of machine. He always talked to her, and everyday, brought her fake flowers because she couldn't have real ones. She then started talking about wanting to go outside to see a real flower. One day it rained hard, so she thought that the air was clear enough for her to go outside. She had to stay underground all the time - the air was too polluted for her to breath in, it was a disease on her. So, just when it rained, she had foolishly believed it was clear enough. Weakly climbing up the stairs, she had opened the doors even when her friend told her not to. And she collapsed, fallen into a comma. She heard from Kearn that before his car accident when he passed away, he had always created her a batch of fake flowers, making a garden where she slept and at night, prayed that she'd wake up. She woke up too late. Her brother had managed to cure her when he found out that he could give her more time, but it was too late then. She couldn't say good-bye or exchange words with him anymore.

~~~~

Flashback

There was a knocking on the door, a silent tapping consecutively sounding. And within a few moments, it opened, and there, a young boy around 9 came in. He was the athletic kind, a bandana around his head, and a blue jacket on. He came in, giving a nod of acknowledgement to the slightly older boy who had opened the door for him. What was odd was that he had a paper flower in his hand. Going downstairs to the basement of the home, there was a bed and there, there was Lamia.

"Lamia, I'm here!" he called cheerfully, hoping to bring her spirits up, and placed the fake flower in the vase beside her bed.

"Oh... hi..."

Dead silence. Wondering how he could lighten her mood, he asked her, "Lamia, what have you been drawing in your story book? I'd love to see what you've come up with!

The girl looked back at him, giving her the book in which she had been painting in. Her pictures were in the style of a child's story book, having a fantasy feel. It was professionally made and each picture showed how hard it had been worked on with its effort and time. The quality was elegant and fine, much better than anything he'd seen in awhile.

The story in the book told of a young girl who was a princess. One day, a star fell out of the sky, and was lost, looking for its mother. The girl had helped the star look day and night, hoping to find clues. But they never did. Soon, she came up with the idea that they should build a ship and fly into space to find her. And they did. They didn't know how long they would be up there, but for too long. Where the girl had lived, she cried, she was stuck where she could not go. Her tears formed that of crystallized stars and from them, were born like the star that had fallen from the sky. They called her "mama", and she raised them like children, feeling that although this wasn't her wish, it was where she belonged.

"A story like this... It's really nice," the boy didn't know what to say. It was so filled with sorrow and pain, it hurt a bit too much to think that she had hurt like this ever since the incident where she had killed so many. She wasn't a freak, just misguided. No one listened to him though.

The next day, it rained... Hard. He came in with another flower and Lamia looked more cheerful, looking out the window from the basement. She saw the rain.

"I'm going outside - it'll be clear enough for me to breath and see real flowers like I told you before a few days ago."

Actually, she's seen them before. She'd only been diagnosed with the disease a year ago, and had stayed in bed ever since. It did make her miss the outside world, and at the same time, not so much. She'd wanted to see real flowers before once again, but they didn't help her. She was convinced that the air was clear enough.

"Uhmm... I don't think you should-"

And he was cut off. She was already rushing up the stairs as fast as she could, despite her fragile condition. And he followed her. By the time he got up, she had already collapsed. Kearn wasn't home, he had left her in his care so that he could go buy more food with their parents. What was he going to do?

"Lamia...! Wake up, please!"

She wouldn't respond - she couldn't. With the best of his efforts, he had done the one thing he had never revealed to anyone - use his gift of levitation. Bringing her back to her bed, he quietly looked at all the paper she had left stacked. He quickly worked and worked, using his powers to create a whole garden of flowers. It may not be real, but he just hoped they would please her when she woke up.

Everyday, he went back to make more, hoping they would help in her some way. He always asked God, prayed that he would wake her up.

She woke up, but too late. That same day she woke up, four years later, he had been involved within a car accident and died during the time. She had woken up to see his work and never have the ability to thank him.

"I'm so sorry..."

Lamia had vowed then, to always remember him, keeping the flowers he made, and not to fall in love with another. She loved him, but never knew what to say. Now, he was gone, and she was left with no one who could make her feel the same way. It may have been truly young love, but it was as true it could get.

~~~~~

She had sang this song for him, in memory. She still did all she could for whatever she can to remember him. But, her life wouldn't be the same. She had hurt Kearn and she had hurt him. She didn't want to be involved with social things, she didn't want to bother with the school dance coming up. But, she sort of had to. She didn't want to be away from the only person she had left. Lamia didn't know what would happen to him.

Right now, she had a white rose that boy had crafted her. They were so elegantly done, she had to keep them. But, Lamia couldn't help but feel so depressed every time she looked at one. If she could only bring him back... But she had no powers of resurrection. Only to steal others' time. She hadn't been blessed with the gift to give others time like Kearn, she could only take. It frustrated her, but she couldn't change it.

Her voice faltered at the end when she sang the words that came about him praying she would wake up. She couldn't stand it anymore. Something no one would expect from her - maybe except Kearn - she burst into tears. She had been in a coma, lost the disease during that time because she had somehow "died", and relived because of her twin brother. She couldn't save him because he didn't have a lifeclock, there was no way to do anything. She wasn't even aware of his levitation powers. She hated herself for being so naïve about going outside and hoping she'd be alright; and now, she lost it all. She couldn't reverse time to go back to see him again...

OOC;; More of Lamia's backstory - yay. Sorry for not discussing it with you Splotchu. Came to me while I was listening to this song. I wanted her to have an anguishing past, so I based it off this song completely. ;v; This beautiful song right here.

Name: Lumina
Species: Jirachi
Group(If you were born into one): N/A

Received permission for legendaries from Stormi. Sssssssssh.

Back to top Go down

Echo's Creatiiiions Empty Re: Echo's Creatiiiions

Post by Stormi Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:33 am

Approved! Sorry I didn't see this before...Forumotion is acting up and didn't notify me again D:
Also, I recommend making some non-legendaries as well so you can do more x3
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Female Posts : 266
PostPoints : 19012

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum