Pokemon Survivors Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More friends cx

2 posters

Go down

More friends cx Empty More friends cx

Post by .:Shock:. Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:54 pm

His nose twitched as he sniffed the ground. The Eevee was searching for berries, twigs and other things for the base him and Nira were building. His long ears were standing up straight as he sniffed again, what was that? His head shot up in the air as he sniffed a third time. His head tilted in confusion before his head jerked to the side. His ears flattened before he stood them back up. "Hi! Who are you?" The brown and tan pokemon said as he smiled lightly.
.:Shock:.
Admin

Male Posts : 70
PostPoints : 18369

Back to top Go down

More friends cx Empty Re: More friends cx

Post by Sarrow Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:16 pm

A patch of bushes ruffled, and a fairly large Houndour stepped out. He sat down, giving a somewhat lazy, dog-ish smile. "I'm Maxwell! Who're you?" he replied warmly, wagging his short tail. He shook his head, the shake running throughout his body, somewhat ruffling his fur as he awaited a response from the smaller Eevee.
Sarrow
Sarrow

PostPoints : 18559

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shock:. Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:11 pm

The Eevee relaxed as he realized this was a friendly pokemon. "I'm Shock!" The little pokemon said in excitement as he waved his fluffy tail. "I've never seen a pokemon like you Maxwell, what are you?" Shock said in slight curiosity and confusion as he turned his head to the side.
Admin

Male Posts : 70
PostPoints : 18369

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum