Pokemon Survivors Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is it so....quiet?

3 posters

Go down

Why is it so....quiet? Empty Why is it so....quiet?

Post by Dao Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:50 am

Ever since I join the forum,I have gotten on and hung around in the chatbox,waiting for someone to come and chat to.You know,just set up a good atmosphere,get to know ze pepales and such.But,minus the day I have joined,there has been no one in the chat box other than me.Even when someone is on,they stay on for a few minutes before logging off.I find this rather rude.No offense to anyone of course.I just wanna rp and socialize,but I can't even RP since I can't find a person to rp with.
Dao
Dao

PostPoints : 18636

Back to top Go down

Why is it so....quiet? Empty Re: Why is it so....quiet?

Post by Rose Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:59 pm

We don't have many members, and we just need to get into the feel of roleplaying with a whole new group and a whole new topic. I never usually get on chatbox because I have busy most of the time anyway. Rarely do I have time to just...chat. Wish I did, I will some times, but rarely. And some people don't have the pokemon to go with the place your pokemon is at. We'll get into the feel of things soon
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Female Posts : 55
PostPoints : 18805

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:53 pm

I get on occasionally just to hang out in case someone appears, but I've been off the computer completely for a good week because of sickness. Hopefully things will get better.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Female Posts : 266
PostPoints : 19007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum