Pokemon Survivors Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wandering Around

Go down

Wandering Around Empty Wandering Around

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:05 pm

Wandering Around Imagegif
Apollo

A small Eevee wandered through the Grasslands, sifting through the grass with ease. Apollo sighed a happy sound as he took a breath in, his fur rustling with the slight breeze. When he walked, he was totally absorbed in his surroundings until the scent of another Pokemon hit his nose.

Back to top Go down

Wandering Around Empty Re: Wandering Around

Post by Stormi Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:15 pm

Nira poked her head around a small rock, spotting the Eevee. She jumped up happily, running over. "Shock! Hi! It's me-" She cut off, eyes widening as she got close enough to realize it wasn't her friend, who was also an eevee. Well, this was awkward. "Um...Sorry." She muttered in embarrassment. "Thought you were someone else."
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Female Posts : 266
PostPoints : 19007

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:35 pm

Apollo whirled around, his brown pelt raising at his neck in surprise. But when he saw the other Pokémon wasn't a threat he loosened up his muscled and spoke, "Oh, no worries. You just spooked me a bit." But then he chuckled, "Haha! I get that a lot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:00 pm

Nira would perk her ears if she had any that were movable. Her "ears" were basically near-invisible holes in the side of her head(much like lizards in real life). She was faintly surprised at what he said. "Really? I've only seen two of your kind so far, including you!" She replied. "Not that I move away from the grasslands a lot, but the other eevee I know is a friend of mine, and even he doesn't see many others of his species either." She felt a tinge of pride in the back of her mind as she realized she already knew a little about the eevee that roam around here, being as she had already met one. It wasn't a huge accomplishment, but she was still kinda young and likes to learn.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:35 pm

Apollo shrugged, replying as he did so, "Well, Eevee's are really common. So many people mistake us for others, until he evolve I think..." Truthfully though, he didn't really know that many other Pokemon, but he just wanted to make her feel better about mistaking him for someone else. 

((Facepalm XD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:01 pm

Ooc: Sorry; been sick. ono

Ic: It did help, whether he was lying or not. She didn't know and was more happy to hear that she wasn't being stupid. "Oh, okay that makes sense then I guess. Oops." She laughed, smiling. She jumped a little, realizing something. "I forgot to introduce myself! My name's Nira, what's yours?"
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum