Pokemon Survivors Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS RAINING MEN

Go down

ITS RAINING MEN Empty ITS RAINING MEN

Post by .:Shock:. Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:48 pm

I felt like making a topic like that for some reason shuddup

Blood (OMFG SO NOT ORIGINAL ORRSTSRBR) was padding from his den, a small little pup now. His ears were still flopped down slightly being he was newly born. The houndour pup was stomping the ground as he felt rather odd in the sunlight. He grunted as his snout bunched up in disgust. Ach, what was that?
.:Shock:.
Admin

Male Posts : 70
PostPoints : 18369

Back to top Go down

ITS RAINING MEN Empty Re: ITS RAINING MEN

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:32 pm

Vulpix was wondering through the forest, trying to remember how she got split up. She saw the small Houndour, and flattened herself to the floor in an effort to hide. It didn't help though. Not just because of her red color, but because her tail stood out in the open, refusing to follow her body to the floor. She continued to watch the Houndour, still unaware of her tails still in the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shock:. Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:14 am

Blood looked around with his judgmental eyes. He could barely see anything that wou-what was that? Is that someone's tail? The pup padded over with a stride of curiousty as a low growl entered his throat. He was going to get who ever this was if they tried to fight.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:07 am

Serena saw that Houndour was coming, so she started to back up. She looked behind herself to make sure she wouldn't bump into anything, and saw her tail up.Oh no! In a desperate attempt she tried to lower her tail, but it was no use. Well, it's probably too late anyways. She stood up, and stared at him now. She was afraid that he would try to fight her, so she lay back down, still leaving it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shock:. Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:32 am

The houndour lifted an eyebrow in confusion. "Uhm, what are you doing?" He said in a gruff but curious voice as he looked at the hiding pokemon who was acting odd.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:36 am

She stood up again, and looked away from him. She didn't want to look him in the eyes because she thought he would see the fear in her eyes. "Oh... H-Hi." she said ignoring his question. She was almost shaking she was so scared. She was afraid that he would try to fight her, and she wasn't ready for a battle. Well, more like she want to battle him.

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shock:. Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:29 pm

"Well are you going to answer my question?" Blood said in a rather demanding voice as he snapped towards her. The Houndour's red orbs investigated her as she seemed some what uneasy. Blood's paw was set forward as he waited for an answer.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:05 pm

"Uh, umm." she said. She couldn't talk to him, she was too intimidated. She fell flat to the floor, and covered her face with her paws. She felt better without seeing his intense gaze. She finally started to push a couple words out. "Uh, I was...Seperated from someone...And then I saw you. I got scared, and tried to hide." Her voice was trembling the whole way through. She jumped back, and put her paws down to the ground. She stared at him, waiting to see how he would react.

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shock:. Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:13 pm

The young Houndour growled and bared his teeth at the opposing pokemon. He snarled and let out a loud howl, claiming his territory. It wasn't really his, but what did she know? Oh well, he would claim his territory now. Blood took in a deep breath as his mouth started to illuminate. His ears flattened as he let out a roar that was accompanied by a fire that shot out at the Vulpix. He closed his mouth as the flame burst onto her figure.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:06 pm

When she was hit, she screamed out in pain. It was the first time she was attacked, so she thought she had to fight back. She collapsed to the ground, the pain stopping her from moving. After a couple seconds, she staggered to her feet, a face of anger replacing the scared face. She ran straight at, and when she was close she used the same attack, making her look like she was mimicking him. Her cheeks puffed out as she held in the fire, and spit out small balls of fire at the Houndour.

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shock:. Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:36 pm

Blood snarled as he was hit by the fire, luckily for him he was a fire type but it seemed as if his enemy was as well. The pup barked in anger as he staggered up to his feet and stomped one of his paws on the ground. The small Houndour's eyes lit up with rage as he sucked in air and puffed out his cheeks as much as possible, overtime they grew a bright red. Blood let out a loud bark as he spat the fireballs at the opposing pokemon.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:42 pm

Rin growled, why was he doing this? why was he fighting her? She started to move quickly, avoiding some of the fire balls, but getting hit by most of them. She looked at him, and waited. She refused to fight him now. She wasn't going to do it. It was pointless for them to fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shock:. Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:26 pm

"Get out of my way you waste of land. This is my territory, don't make me force you out myself." The Houndour said in anger as he dug his paws into the earth of the ground and snarled. "It's mine, mine, mine, mine!" The dog-like pkemon shouted in rage as he stomped his paws into the ground.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:16 pm

"Ugh, is this really how you act?" she asked. Stomping on the ground and saying it's his, over and over again? "You seem like you just hatched! Why are you acting like this? just because I accidentally wandered on THIS land, not YOUR land." she growled. She didn't want to continue the fight, but she felt ike it was going to be her to strike first this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shock:. Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:01 pm

Blood snapped, he was angry now. "I'll kill you and watch you bleed all over the place if you don't get out of my territory now." He said with a deep, loud growl as his pupils narrowed. His paws now singed the ground as he could feel the heat building up in his body.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:10 pm

"Go ahead, do it. That is, if you think you can. I wouldn't be surprised if this situation was turned around." she hissed back. There was no way out of this, she had to fight. She wasn't just going to back away from someone as immature as him. She braced herself for an attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shock:. Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:32 pm

The Houndour illuminated his cheeks as they puffed up with fury, flames upon flames blew out of his mouth. Surrounding the Vulpix.

Blood: Level 4
TP 0/1
Blood learned Howl!

I forgot to do the training thingy dfcsdf

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content