Pokemon Survivors Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love Talons

Go down

I love Talons Empty I love Talons

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:03 pm

Name: Serena
Species: vulpix
Group(If you were born into one):none
Roleplaying Sample:-

Name: Gray
Species:Mudkip
Roleplaying Sample:-

Name: Rin
Species: Eevee
Roleplaying Sample: Rin ran through the forest, she was so tired. She had been running for so long now. She had gotten into a fight with some other pokemon, ones that were no doubt more powerful than her. She felt like they were still behind her, she could almost feel them. She went on only a little longer until she finally tripped, and fell down. She looked behind herself, not finding any of her assailants. She lay there, sprawled out on the floor, trying to get her breath back. She didn't think they would find her out here. Am I safe? At this point she didn't really care if she was safe or not, she just needed to catch her breath. After a while she picked herself back. She still wanted to get far away from this place, and she wouldn't feel better untill she did. She started to run at a slower pace now. She wanted to get out, but since there was probably no threat anymore, she could take it easy.

Back to top Go down

I love Talons Empty Re: I love Talons

Post by Stormi Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:19 pm

Such a gorgeous creation~
You are officially...
I love Talons ApprovedGIF
I love using this gif
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Female Posts : 266
PostPoints : 19012