Pokemon Survivors Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TunneltunneltunneltunnelCAAAAVVEEEE

2 posters

Go down

TunneltunneltunneltunnelCAAAAVVEEEE Empty TunneltunneltunneltunnelCAAAAVVEEEE

Post by Stormi Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:27 pm

Roxy dug through the loosened dirt in the small, empty cave. Loose dirt in caves often meant prey, and Roxy was an omnivore. She preferred meat, even if that meant the occasional bug if nothing else. Living on Mt. Silt meant it was harder to find prey, but this is where she was born and having old hatched a few days ago, she didn't have the strength to leave yet, let alone properly hunt so she would have the energy to leave and move somewhere else.

The vulpix paused and backed up a step as her hole caved into a tunnel, a small baby dedenne squealing in alarm. Without hesitation and before the little mouse-like creature could escape or before its mother could arrive, she snapped her head in and grabbed it in her jaws, pulling it out and kicking dirt back over the hole. Roxy slammed the dedenne to the ground and placed a paw on its long tail so it couldn't escape, no matter how frantically it tried to do so. She curiously watched it a moment as it panicked, but then it calmed down, out of breath from its struggle. It was too young to know any electrical attacks, so all it could do was either tackle Roxy or sit there. It had no choice. It had to atta-
No. Bad dedenne. Roxy opened her mouth and out came a weak but effective Ember attack. The little flames burned on the dedenne as it began to panic again, flailing and trying to get the tiny fires off. Again, Roxy blew her tiny embers. The dedenne collapsed, fainted. With that out of the way, Roxy quickly killed it with an easy bite to the neck with her tiny baby-teeth. This was a good, decent amount of prey for a young fox-pokemon such as Roxy. But before she could eat, someone entered the cave, interrupting her meal.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Female Posts : 266
PostPoints : 19012

Back to top Go down

TunneltunneltunneltunnelCAAAAVVEEEE Empty Re: TunneltunneltunneltunnelCAAAAVVEEEE

Post by Rose Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:36 pm

Willow continued to crawl/wobble around the new cave she had entered. Her mother had let her explore more caves, which she took full advantage of. Flapping her still weak wings, she looked around with her narrow yellow eyes. Then, startling noise were caught in her super sensitive ears. She stared in the direction before her curiosity got the best of her. Walking just in time to see a tiny fox pokemon burn another pokemon and kill it. She huffed in disgust, as her diet was bugs and fruit. "Thats nasty, how do you eat that?" she said, asking the little Vulpix.
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Female Posts : 55
PostPoints : 18810

Back to top Go down

TunneltunneltunneltunnelCAAAAVVEEEE Empty Re: TunneltunneltunneltunnelCAAAAVVEEEE

Post by Stormi Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:00 am

Roxy flared her six tails up in defense as the newcomer startled her. Relaxing slightly, she shrugged. "I like meat." She huffed, sniffing at her prey. "Have you ever tried it? Or are you one of those pokemon who only eat bugs or fruit?" She asked, very curious despite guarding her food. Hey, she may be alone but she was still a baby. She asked questions about everything :u
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:24 pm

Willow continued to stare at the little fire pokemon, its attitude showing quickly. Whatevs "Yea I am, I eat both." she huffed, flapping her wings slightly, still stretching them, since soon they would carry her. "I'm Willow, whats your name?" she asked, curious to the new pokemon before her. Since everything was new, she just ask to ask many freaking questions. Some of which stupid.
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:54 pm

Roxy gently pushed her meal aside so she could introduce herself. "My name's Roxy. What about yours?" She asked, figuring that the bat-pokemon would want to introduce herself as well. Or at least be kind enough to do it even if she didn't want to. Maybe. She took a short, sideways glance at her prey, her stomach growling quietly.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:28 pm

Willow watched at Roxy pushed her flamed food to the side and decided to just look back to her. "I'm Willow. Cool to meet you. Where is your nest?" she asked, wondering how she never either heard or saw her. Though the mountain was big, you could hear many things.
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:55 pm

...Especially with Willow's huge freaking ears and sonic waves.
Seriously what was up with those ears.
I don't get it.
Why.

Roxy shrugged. "I don't have one. I kind of just keep moving around and hide somewhere safe when I need to sleep." She explained. "It's more efficient than you may think. Don't need to worry about raiders and stuff." She sat down and licked a paw casually, getting a rock out from between her toes.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:15 pm

Dem ears man, dem ears....

Willow thought back to her mother and father, whom had several nests which they could go to from time to time. While she herself had never been there, her parents told her about them. They didn't need to move around a bunch, just to switch things up. Pokemon didn't mess with them, unless they were like, super strong! "Well my parents don't really need to worry about raids, they are strong!" she exclaimed, excited that she could talk about something that was good about her, or her family.
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:02 pm

Roxy tipped her head. "I don't have a family." She responded with a blank look. "But I don't mind living on my own...I want to grow strong, too!" A smile appeared on her face, and she wagged her tail(s) a little from happiness. Just thinking about growing up to be a super-strong pokemon that no one messed with sounded cool. Maybe one day she could even have a family of her own, and no one would mess with them because she would be strong, like with Willow's family~!
The vulpix leaped to her paws, looking excitedly at Willow. "Hey, do you want to become strong too? Maybe you could train with me sometime, and we could become stronger together! That's be fun, right?" Rethinking things now, training alone wouldn't be that much fun. Sure, she wanted to get strong enough to go wherever she wanted, but having friends to join in with you would make it more fun instead of boring or lonely.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:20 pm

F*********CK. *whole message was deleted* simple time...

"Of course! I want to grow stronger than my parents!" Willow exclaimed, her wings flapping in excitement.

No colors were found that day...
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:27 pm

Ooc: Yeah really. Forumotion threw in the basic colors again, but now it's hard to find my old ones D:
Also you don't have to censor it, you know x3 Cursing is allowed.

Ic: Roxy gave a little bounce of excitement. She had a training partner! "Great! We should meet up some time and practice some moves. The faster we get stronger, the better." She decided, nodding her head in agreement to herself.

OOC: short post with no colors because I'm editing this on my phone since I didn't have time to do a good post on the computer ;-;
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:52 pm

OOC: *realization* oh fuck yea. Used to WCC XD

IC: Willow had a quick shiver of excitement course through her bat-like body. She gave a squeal, her hyper personality coming out. "We have to!" she yelped, flapping her wings ecstatically.
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:46 pm

Ooc: Lol and pokemon can totally learn curse words when they're older, say in their teen-lives maybe, since it originates from Japan and everything curses in Japan //shot
I'm kidding but seriously I once saw an anime where a chair cussed out a fat guy for sitting on him. So when they get older go nuts I don't really care x3

Ic: Roxy smiled, then suddenly perked her ears, turning around to see a Nincada trying to drag her prey away. "Hey!" She snapped. It looked up at her in surprise and sped up, not wanting to get in a fight with a fire-type(He's like "Nuu I'm a bug-type don't kill me ;A;"). Roxy reared back slightly and blasted small embers from her mouth, though the word "blasted" is an exaggeration since she was till weak and it was more like tenderly burning it lightly. Double-adjectives. The nincada jumped away with a panicked chirping noise, then turned to dig away. But the vulpix leaped after it, tackling it and pushing it to the ground. Fortunately for her, it wasn't that strong and probably still a young pokemon like herself trying to find food. Well, if you wanted to survive here, you had to be smart, and some stupid bug trying to steal a fox's food wasn't being very smart at all. She cooked it with embers within seconds, both irritated that it had tried to steal her rightful prey and wanting to kill it for her new friend, Willow, since she said she liked bugs. Actually, she didn't think about her being picky on what bugs she ate exactly. Nincada was a bug for sure, and he apparently enjoyed digging tunnels to live in. Well, hopefully she liked the taste of earth. The vulpix dragged the limp bug over to her friend and dropped it. "A gift for you and your family." She yipped happily, wagging her tail. "Also known as revenge on a thief. Hope you like cooked ground-bugs." She giggled slightly at her own little joke. Hey, maybe the bug will taste better cooked? Then it could take the earthy taste of it, maybe.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:30 pm

Willow flicked her tongue and make a slurping sound. "THIS IS THE CALL OF MY PEOPLE" Willow watched as another pokemon went to steal her new friends food, which had been lying to the side. While fruit was definetely her favorite, bug pokemon satisfied her just the same. Just as soon as she was about to join the fight, Roxy killed it quickly and offered it to her. She smiled and chirped "Oh thanks! I'm going to give this to my dad! He loves bugs, while me and my mom prefer fruit. But thank you!" she brought the Nincada closer to her and looked at the cooked bug. It looked good, but she was sure her dad would love it even more than her.
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:05 am

Roxy began to wag her tail again. "Hope he likes it cooked. I don't think I really burned the thing." She replied, sniffing at the air near the nincada curiously and tipping her head. "Doesn't smell burnt. Just...Previously on fire." She giggled and picked up her own prey. "I kind of need to eat this before it gets stolen or something. See you later?" The vulpix asked.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:20 pm

Willow looked up at Roxy and nodded, picking up her food. "Yeah, and thanks for the food!" she smiled, moving back out of the cave, leaving her new friend, though they would meet again.
Rose
Rose
Moderator Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:36 pm

Roxy smiled and then sat down to eat as her friend left the cave. She suddenly very excited, hoping they'd get to practice tomorrow or something.

OoC: TOPIC END
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum