Pokemon Survivors Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First RP Topic

2 posters

Go down

The First RP Topic Empty The First RP Topic

Post by Stormi Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:30 pm

Ooc: I beat you to it; again >:D
 Charmander 

Ic: Nira yawned, though it was more of a little adorable squeak. Her nest was under a small tree and was made up some moss and leaves that were scraped together. The little charmander was curled up in it, looking around with wide, curious blue eyes. She had only hatched about two days ago, and was still just a baby. There had been a small berry stash hidden under some dirt to last her for three days, but last night she had forgotten to kick dirt over it again and now the berries were gone. Some other pokemon must have taken them while she slept. Oh well, she may be a baby but it was a big place and everyone wanted some food for their own families.
Crawling out of her temporary-nest that her mother had left her when she was an egg, Nira stretched her back legs and crawled forward, sniffing at the grass. Her stomach growled, and normally today would be the day she'd have to learn to find food herself anyways. If only she had covered up the pile yesterday...Then she could have some breakfast to get her energy up for the search.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Female Posts : 266
PostPoints : 19007

Back to top Go down

The First RP Topic Empty Re: The First RP Topic

Post by .:Shock:. Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:20 pm

The little Eevee was hopping around in the grass outside, glad enough he didn't have to waste his time in the den anymore. He had no idea where his parents went but he took advantage of the chance and decided to explore. Shock was looking at all the grass whipping around and almost hitting him. The little pokemon giggled playfully with a high-pitched voice and tackled it playfully. The blade of grass was now smashed into the ground under his fluffy paw as he held his head up high in victory. Shock was pretty occupied until he saw something orange go into his line of sight. Wait, it's tail was on fire! How could he help them? Thoughts raced through his mind as the little fluff ball darted over as fast as he could on his stubby little legs and pounced onto the creatures tail trying to put it out. "Don't worry I'll help you!" He shouted as he smacked the tip of her tail with his paw.
.:Shock:.
Admin

Male Posts : 70
PostPoints : 18364

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:11 pm

Nira yelped as her tail was pounced on, writhing in an attempt to get away. "S-Stop!" She hissed, yanking her flaming tail away. What was he doing?! She rolled back and got to her feet, looking the eevee up and down. What...What was this thing? She knew there were many different pokemon living around here but she had never seen this kind before...Probably because she was literally hatched just two days ago. "Who are you?" She asked curiously, losing her furious tone immediately.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shock:. Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:30 pm

Shock looked surprise, he was in utter shock. How could that flame not hurt her tail? He flattened his ears at her anger but seemed to look rather happy when she brightened up and wasn't as hurt. He didn't even realize he asked her a question. " Oh, sorry. My name is Shock!" He said kindly with a hint of pride. "Who are you?" He asked in a curious tone.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:36 pm

Nira smiled, realizing he was only trying to help. "My name's Nira! Nice to meet you." She replied with a happier voice. She glanced back at her tail. "Oh and my tail is supposed to burn. Actually, if it goes out, I'll die." She added, shielding it behind her once again. She looked over the eevee once more. "What are you, anyways? I've never seen a pokemon like you before!"
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shock:. Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:45 pm

"I'm an eevee!" Shock said proudly. He lifted his chin in pride and then looked at her curiously. "And what are you?" He asked back.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:05 pm

Nira tipped her head. An eevee...Sounded cool! He looked really fluffy. Must be warm under all that fur, meanwhile Nira didn't need fur since you know, her tail was on fire and stuff. She still got cold from time to time though, like when it rained, and dealing with water was annoying. "I'm a charmander, or at least that's what I was told by a rattatata yesterday when I was looking for berries. He was actually surprised I eat mostly berries, and seemed kinda scared of me. Weird guy." She replied, thinking back to the timid, purple rat-pokemon. In fact, thinking about it now, several of the smaller-sized pokemon seemed to be avoiding her, even if she wasn't that much bigger than them considering she was a baby. Who also happens to have a randomly wide vocabulary //shotdown
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shock:. Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:14 pm

"So fire can't hurt you?" Shock said turning his head tot he side rather adorably. He was really confused on that part but accepted with curiosity. What were all these things she labeled? "Well I'm not scared of you!" Shock said with pride, he was proud he was a brave little pokemon. He made it obvious by standing in a playful pose as if he was about to tackle her jokingly.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:48 pm

"Well, I don't know, I'm not that strong yet..." She replied quietly, wondering if fire even could hurt her. Sure, her tail was on fire an that didn't hurt; Heck, it was a life source, which is basically the opposite. But maybe that little fire was special, she didn't know. Wow, she just realized she was a weird pokemon. Not that she minded. It made her feel unique.
She blinked in surprise as he got ready to pounce on her or something. Not wanting to burn her new friend, she hid her tail behind her back and playfully grinned. "Good. Otherwise I wouldn't have a friend to play-fight with!" She laughed, putting one foot forward and readying herself.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shock:. Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:05 am

Shock laughed as he hopped up into the air and jumped onto his friend, tackling her. He giggled platy fully as his fluffy little tail swung back and forth. He was glad he met a new friend and could have someone to play with. He'd just have to watch out for her tail. "Got you!" Shock said in a playful voice. He never understood why he wasn't allowed to leave his den but he was happy he finally could.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:08 am

Nira laughed and rolled sideways, gently pushing him off. She stood up and looked at him a minute, then suddenly leaped on him again, playfully nomming his ear. "Rawr!~" She yipped, but couldn't keep the laugh out of her voice. This was fun :D
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shock:. Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:46 pm

OOC: Late ass replies.

Shock giggled before he felt himself being pushed down and then a small nibble on his ear. "Hey!" He said while rolling over and flicking his free ear. Shock let out a laugh as he poked Nira in the head with his paw. "Your really fun to play with Nira! Do you want to be friends?"

OOC: Little children enthusiasm.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:56 pm

Ooc: Even later post.

Ic: Nira widened her eyes as they began glittering with excitement. "Yes please! I've hoped for a friend...It's lonely otherwise." She replied, looking back in the direction of her temporary-nest. A thought came to mind: did Shock have a home? She decided to ask him.
"Do you have a home?" The charmander said, looking back at her new friend. "Or a family? I don't, but I don't mind much. Never met them anyways."
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shock:. Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:56 pm

dcewfjweb -gets yelled at by my grandma- Shut up grandma I must Roleplay with my homies.

Shocks thought about the question before he answered. "I do, or at least I did. My mom and dad disappeared a few days ago. I haven't been able to find them since..." Shock said, not in sadness but in confusion as he thought about why they would be gone. Just then that thought was shoved out of his head before he yipped in excitement and stared at his new friend. "Hey! What if we lived together as family? That would be so fun!" The little Eevee said in excitement. His paws eagerly padded the pieces of grass as he waited for Nira to answer.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:51 pm

Nira's eyes widened. Her mind instantly became about ten-times more excited with a flood of new fun thoughts on what they could do and all the time they'd have to play or go looking for berries or exploring or...She should probably answer him first.
She hopped once in happiness. "Yes! That'd be awesome. We could go exploring and get stronger together!" She paused and glanced back in the direction of her nest. "But my nest is so tiny! Not the best place for a cool home...No, it should be a secret base!" The idea popped in her head suddenly. Yes, a "secret base" sounded so much cooler than "nest" or "home".
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shock:. Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:43 pm

"A secret base sounds like a great idea!" Shock said with immediate happiness. His fur fluffed out as he thought about what and where their base would be. His long brown ears lowered as he was deep in thought. "Nira, what would we make our base out of, Oh! It should be huge and be filled with plenty of berries and the softest nests around here!"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:23 pm

Nira gave a little bounce into the air from excitement. She paused to think a moment about what he asked. "Well, the feathers and moss in my nest are really soft! Not too hard to find, either. Plus, there's these tough sticks in it too, I guess to keep it from falling apart." The charmander explained, an image of her nest appearing in her head. This would be so much fun! Maybe once they made their secret base, they could get other friends who don't have homes either to join them. Like a big family of friends, like what some call...A herd, or a pack, or something along those lines depending on what you were.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Shock:. Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:19 pm

"Where should we start looking? Maybe we can even find cool things in dark laces because of your tail." Shock uttered in happiness as he pointed at the flaming tail in mention. His face lit up with excitement as he thought about all the fun times ahead! The little pokemon was glad he ventured from his nest and found his best friend. They would battle, play and have fun together no matter how old they grew.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:30 pm

Nira glanced back at her tail and nodded. "Oh, good idea! We can explore lots of places. Um, we'll need location too, though." She added, remembering that they would need a cool place to make their secret place. Cool and protected, so they wouldn't get raided or something. She perked up, getting an idea. "Alright Shock, how about I go looking for a place to make the base, and you look for good materials? That way we can get two things done fast!" The charmander suggested cheerfully, rather proud she had come up with the idea.

Ooc: Thus leads to the Moving Forward topic I guess x3
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: