Pokemon Survivors Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lyra's Arrival

2 posters

Go down

Lyra's Arrival Empty Lyra's Arrival

Post by DarkDestinies Wed May 14, 2014 1:50 pm

On a hot summer morning, a newborn creature crawled out suddenly from under the earth, which was in a hole of some sorts, keeping predators away. The creatures skin matched that of the earth camouflaging her, and making it harder to spot her. She started to make her way up the hole.

Her small black eyes gazed around her new surroundings checking for some sign of life.
DarkDestinies
DarkDestinies

Female Posts : 7
PostPoints : 18487

Back to top Go down

Lyra's Arrival Empty Re: Lyra's Arrival

Post by Stormi Wed May 14, 2014 7:21 pm

Ooc: We match the current season, so it's Spring o3o Though since it's a desert, I guess it feels like summer...

Ic: A young vulpix, not exactly an adult but close to it, came bounding through the sand. She examined the area in front of her, her paws rhythmically hitting the small mounds of gritty ocean that was the desert. She didn't come down here often, but she had decided to up her speed even more than before. She was a skilled runner on flat and slightly rough land, but now she wanted to be able to run through a friction-filled place such as the desert without slowing too much. It involved a lot of jumping, and the constant sandstorm out here didn't help. Suddenly, she felt her paw step on something hard, and she leaped away, growling, her eyes locking onto the mound of sand which she had stepped upon.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Female Posts : 266
PostPoints : 18987

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkDestinies Thu May 22, 2014 1:09 pm

Lyra looked at the new creature that had joined her. "Who are you? Why are you here? And why did you jump back? ", she said. She started to move around the new arrival, trying to learn something new.
DarkDestinies
DarkDestinies

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Thu May 22, 2014 8:25 pm

Roxy flicked an ear, though continued to glare at the creature. "You surprised me! And I live at Mt. Silt, which is surrounded by the desert." She answered, not really wanting to say her name yet. Though, this pokemon interested her slightly...What was it? It had a huge head that was mostly a mouth and tiny eyes. It looked like a dangerous thing to be bitten by, though helpless otherwise. Its body was tiny, too.
Actually, it almost made her laugh, though she pushed it back down her throat as she wanted to look serious ans threatening in case it thought about trying to attack her.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkDestinies Fri May 23, 2014 1:00 pm

Lyra started to wonder where Mt. Silt was. She looked around again, and saw a tall rock like structure that must have been Mt. Silt. Lyra gestured to the big towering rock, "So is that Mt. Silt? It's really, REALLY, tall!" Lyra looked back to the creature and also asked, "Have you ever climbed it? It must be really hard, yet fun. Or at least i think it would be." Lyra then took a step forward, awaiting to see what the new found creature would say.
DarkDestinies
DarkDestinies

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Tue May 27, 2014 5:40 pm

As the trapinch took a step forward, Roxy took a step back, her threatening glare returning to warn the other from coming too close. She probably shouldn't worry, as whatever it was looked pretty young...and, well, weak. Even so, you could never be too careful around here in the desert. Too many ground-types, which could do a lot of damage to a fire-type like herself.
"Of course it's tall. It's a mountain; duh." Roxy huffed and rolled her eyes. "And I rarely climb it considering I live a little higher up and therefor rarely come down here. Even when I do climb it, it's even more unlikely that'd I'd actually take the hard way up. There's a slope around the back said to have been made by the guardians of the mountain long ago to help the pokemon who live there get up the mountain easier." She explained. She couldn't help the fact that her eyes sparkled a little from the little tidbit about the legends, as she loved to hear about them. Especially since she happened to be friends with one of them, though she doubted that she'd see him again for a long time. She always loved learning about the legendary pokemon and their stories.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkDestinies Fri May 30, 2014 12:50 pm

Lyra looked at the creature and wondered why she was glaring at her. The creature looked pretty strong and tough, but ignoring that she stared back at the creature. "Well who are the guardians then? Are they really strong? Are they still alive? Well they must be if they built that path you said about," she said. Felling bored, Lyra started to dig under the earth so that she could surprise the creature. This is going to be funny she thought as she took her position underground.
DarkDestinies
DarkDestinies

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Fri May 30, 2014 7:43 pm

Roxy sighed as questioned were fired at her suddenly by this curious pokemon. She sat down, deciding there was no threat in talking to this creature. "I don't know who they are; they live near or at the top of Mt. Silt and are rarely ever seen. Yeah, they're obviously really strong to level the mountainside like that into a slope, and I have no idea if they're still alive. It was so long ago, you'd think they'd have died of old age by now, but legendary pokemon like that are strange. I've heard that very few are immortal." She thought back to the 'creators' that her friend, Morpheus told her a little about once. Were they immortal? If they created the world, then they must be, so they can watch over it! Unless the legends aren't true...But Morpheus wouldn't lie about that, would he? After all, he was a legend himself.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkDestinies Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:56 pm

Lyra started to suddenly tunnel upward, excited to see the creatures reaction. She burst out of the ground and shouted,"RRRRAAAWWWRRR!!!!!!!" Then she landed next and looked at the new creature and asked,"So, what's your name?"
DarkDestinies
DarkDestinies

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormi Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:06 pm

Roxy leaped away in shock and growled angrily at Lyra. Was she even listening? She thought in annoyance. "Why should I tell you?" She spat, her six tails swaying in obvious irritation as she got into a defensive pose.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down