Pokemon Survivors Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertising the Site

Go down

Advertising the Site Empty Advertising the Site

Okay so obviously our member count is getting nowhere(Though sometimes it's nice to just have us three roleplaying~); we need to start advertising! I've already advertised on DA a few times in different locations, and Shock advertised on Tumblr. A LOT of people saw these advertisements, yet we have no new members. I think I need to do some renovating to make this place look nicer. If you have any ideas, feel free to comment in this topic.
Also, let's try to advertise more if possible. I might throw an advertisement on me and Rose's channel because I don't use my original channel anymore(I only had 20 subscribers anyways ;w;).
I'm still debating on whether or not I should advertise on WCC/Beata, for specific reasons I've already explained to at least one of you. //shot Nothing bad really, but we already know everyone on there and roleplaying with the same people forever where some of them might be those kinds of people who are like, "OH I KNOW YOU SO YOU SHOULD LET ME BE AN ADMIN/MOD" and I'll have to turn them down because no. I don't pick staff like that >->
In all seriousness, I'd appreciate it if you could advertise our site on any that you know of that allow site-advertising. That is all.
Stormi
Stormi
Admin

Female Posts : 266
PostPoints : 18942

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Advertising the Site :: Comments

.:Shock:.

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:20 pm by .:Shock:.

Sadly that's already happened and you were like lol no Get the fuck out. Anyways, we should make a banner for an advertisement. Like have a certain code or whatever to put on websites and stuff. We can also try and find affiliates. If possible.

Back to top Go down