Pokemon Survivors Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character List (Everyone)

2 posters

Go down

Character List (Everyone) Empty Character List (Everyone)

Post by Badger Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:28 pm

So, I got bored last night and was reading the Ad for this site on WCC. Well, in the comments I noticed that Night said that we should have a list of what Pokemon there are...Well, I decided I would make one out of boredom because it would be really helpful, and I am sure Storm, Sol, and Rose are a bit to busy to try to keep a list like this straight; also I kinda like making lists. So...yea. Sorted by species; might add gender later. Added genders. Legendary Pokemon are not on here because we already have a list for that and that we can only have one of each and this is more so everybody knows how many of each species there are (are adding Phiones thought). Will try to keep track when Pokemon evolve and such.

Note: The slightly Italic names means the Character has yet to be Role-played/appear in a topic.

Last edited by Stormi on Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:12 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding a bit more info)
Badger
Badger
Top-Poster(Non-Staff)

PostPoints : 18956

Back to top Go down

Character List (Everyone) Empty Re: Character List (Everyone)

Post by Stormi Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:05 pm

Deceased
(Added by Stormi)

A
B
C
D
Dratini - Marco - Male - Died of...Poofing?
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P